• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some opinions! 512 S T R O K E R

Propwash

Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
Off my feet for the time being fella's, so i'm wasting sometime working on odds and ends for the Roadrunner project as an armchair quarterback.

I'm tossing a 512 Stroker in the 69' when it's all said and done and i've decided to sway away from the 383/440/HEMI emblem for the hood and go with a reflective silver/white vinyl stickers instead...

Cars is either going to be viper red or 69' silver..........Which font would you guys go?

Or maybe toss on the 383 emblems and surprise the living heck of any bowtie/furd that decides to give her a go?

Thanks for your time...Take care

HOOD.jpg

I like old #7...and I like Jack Daniels too, what a coincidence!!! :icon_pidu:

Can't wait to hear that big, 512 cid rat slayer fire up!!!

take it EZ, brotha!! :pimp_daddy:

Last edited:
I like #8,7,5 and 2. Just depends on the look you want. Never though of making my own stickers. You should go reflective flat body color lettering would look, That way at night when someone decides to race you they wouldn't see or notice it til there head lights reflect on it! lol

I'm voting for #4;if they're going on a standard RR hood(twin outer "scoops"),I think that would fit well. All the others would look good;depending on the hood they're going on.

383 emblem. And while your at it a 383 pie tin just incase they get a sneak peak!

X3 Buddy! 383 everywhere. Its just not enough for me to beat a ferd or cheby......I wanna make them feel bad too! Does that make me a bad person?

Thanks for the valuable imput fella's! Looks like opinions are all over the board on this one...LOL. Have a bit better idea on which way to go.

Off my feet for the time being fella's, so i'm wasting sometime working on odds and ends for the Roadrunner project as an armchair quarterback.

I'm tossing a 512 Stroker in the 69' when it's all said and done and i've decided to sway away from the 383/440/HEMI emblem for the hood and go with a reflective silver/white vinyl stickers instead...

Cars is either going to be viper red or 69' silver..........Which font would you guys go?

Or maybe toss on the 383 emblems and surprise the living heck of any bowtie/furd that decides to give her a go?

Thanks for your time...Take care

HOOD.jpg

Blast from the past .. found while looking for pics of 68 Converts

Prop I like the one you ended up with

I still think it would look better with the 5 and 2 being mirror images.

I regret commenting on Props older emblem thread already .. no offense bud or RRR. Let's just let this thread go back to sleep everyone.

Sorry Will

If you just have to tell everyone, I like #5. I had a ton of fun with my 68 hemi roadrunner with 383 badges on the hood. It was an original 383 car and had a built hemi and I never changed the badges. Loved it!

If you just have to tell everyone, I like #5. I had a ton of fun with my 68 hemi roadrunner with 383 badges on the hood. It was an original 383 car and had a built hemi and I never changed the badges. Loved it!

Wil has his new badges already and they are beautiful. Bud posted them above. Prior to my dumbass commenting on this old thread from 2010 was when Will was first formulating his plans for the stroker. Will has some strategic long range thinking and planning skills unlike me.

Auto Transport Service
Back