• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Mail Order Bride from Russia......... No just kidding...Your Car is your best friend & all things in due time.....

buddy-buddy-buddy. at 21 i was trucking all over north america scrxwxxg my brains out. relax kick back and enjoy life. your try'n to hard. you know what they want is something they think they can't have. think about it. everybody wants what they can't have. i'm sorry for giggling but you got the rest of your life. if it's relief you need, rent it. believe me it's cheaper and a lot more variety. i was bi-sexual most of my life, if i couldn't get it free--i bought it. lol lol see, everybody wants what they can't have. i want to be 21 again.
x
jon, relax, kick back and be yourself. **** will happen, it always does. get out and be around.

ps; merry christmas and thanks for the grin. jeez 21 and your worried.

I say keep whackin off until you're older.
Cheeet....that ain't no fun. But someone mentioned to stay away from titty bars? Man, those girls usually know exactly what to do to make you feel good! :D

dude i met my wife at work she is wonderful 35 years 4kids and 1grandson later and she likes my cars can't beat that the right girl will come take your time bob

You don't need to be in a big fireball rush to meet women, it just happens. Think about where young women work. Retail stores, banks, insurance companies, restaurants, places like that. When I was working at the phone co. I used to meet single women almost every day. Think about your surroundings. Maybe you need a different job. Just a few ideas.

Cheeet....that ain't no fun. But someone mentioned to stay away from titty bars? Man, those girls usually know exactly what to do to make you feel good! :D
Yeah, empty your wallet and send ya home with a stiffy.
Trust me, spend your money on your car, cause there is nothing finer than being behind the wheel of your own car. Those satisfactions are permanent.

Yeah, empty your wallet and send ya home with a stiffy.
Trust me, spend your money on your car, cause there is nothing finer than being behind the wheel of your own car. Those satisfactions are permanent.
I don't mean to spend all of your time there. I've only been a couple of times in my life but I know a couple of guys who actually met and married girls that were 'dancers' and that was many years ago. Both girls were paying for their college tuition that way and both 'earned' their degrees lol. Anyways, both of my buds are totally happy with who they ended up with so the places to meet people are really endless. Going to meet to bars to try and meet women is one place that I never cared about going too. Too many drunks and most of the women were drunks too. Been to a few of those too and never met anyone that I cared to spend anymore time with than a one nighter.

Women?
Are you kidding ME?
You can have them!
Man, you need to get YOUR priorities straight!
I come to this site to forget that stuff!
Merry Christmas!

I'm with Copper,NO rush at 21. .Women always what to change the man and you both will be miserible.I wish I waited.It took me 23 years to see it was wrong for both of us.

Took us 20 years. Filing next month. It would have been 23 years next October.

Just have fun don't settle down too early, let it happen naturally, the grocery store is a great place to find a Cougar or Milf, but if you want to find women, to hang with, share some time, maybe develop a relationship, DON'T DO CYBER DATING, go to somewhere they are dancing, country, classic ballroom, Sock Hop Oldies type joints {maybe some older lady will set you up with their daughter}, not so much the loud rocker places {you can't hear sh-t, let alone talk to them, besides you really want to sloooow dance}, women really love to dance & there are usually more women than men there also, most guys don't really like to dance {Including me, but it works}, I do like the country girls, there more wholesome {I alway like the animal lovers too}& not so much the city trash that only care about your bank account or what type job you have... as someone else said stay away from the titty bars unless it's for a bachelor party or something along those lines, it's just a waste of your hard earned money, they are usually messed up women with too many Daddy issues too boot... Get a good dog, they are loyal as hell, they love you unconditionally, they love when you come home to great them, they don't complain when you late, the best thing is, when they are puppies they are also chick magnets too...LOL... I'm 53 y/o & this crap still works, I don't do the cyber crap, it's a waste of time, get off the damn computer, texting or phone & go meet them in person, 1st & foremost... Good luck & Happy Hunting, Have fun bag that puppy, be safe, damn I wish I was 21 y/o & know what I do know....

:thinker:be careful of what you ask for ,it could come back to haunt you :headbang:

My experience is that it's not wealth, fancy cars, or nice houses that attract women. Those are just the common trappings for what women do want: confidence. You wanna know why you see some lucky guy with a babe on his arm? It isn't because of his looks, his house, his car, or his wallet. It was because he asked!

I've seen too many guys wasting great opportunities because they're afraid to go up to some gal they see that they like and just talk to them. What's the worse that can happen? It's not like you'll drop over dead if they blow you off. And what's even worse is you probably see dozens of women you would really like being with every day, and most of these gals get up everyday thinking there's no guys out there because none ever talk to them. They're waiting for for some guy to come up to them, and you're waiting for some gal to cross your sights. With all this waiting going on it's amazing we haven't died off as a species. :)

So all you got to do is keep your eyes open and look for a gal who interests you. If she doesn't have a ring on, go up and just say "hi". You'll be amazed at where that simple opening can lead you.

met my wife skiing with a friend... been 15 years. If you want a relationship that lasts then it isnt based on superficial things.. be yourself and dont be affraid to say hello and strike up conversations with strangers at places you and they frequent most. Then you have the obvious.. look for semi drunk women at bars for the one night type of thing.. :)
The bar thing works if you're confident and try to dance..LOL. but you have your different relationships... one timers, one or two months and then long term... be fun dont discuss politics or religion or anything more serious than you would find on the E channel..hahaha

one nighter's can turn into multi nighter's if you live there

I don't mean to spend all of your time there. I've only been a couple of times in my life but I know a couple of guys who actually met and married girls that were 'dancers' and that was many years ago. Both girls were paying for their college tuition that way and both 'earned' their degrees lol. Anyways, both of my buds are totally happy with who they ended up with so the places to meet people are really endless. Going to meet to bars to try and meet women is one place that I never cared about going too. Too many drunks and most of the women were drunks too. Been to a few of those too and never met anyone that I cared to spend anymore time with than a one nighter.

here's an old one i use to pull. you are at a bar there's a crowd and everything is normal like at a 1000 other bars. you are chattin up a couple of ladies and things are good. as the night progress's you lean in and say, ok, i am a truck driver on a lay over and i really think you are a nice lady. seeing how i will be gone sometime tomorrow time is precious. how about i give you 50 bucks and, you, drink me pretty. worked out avg 50% but you knew it was going to be fun. to be 21 to say 41 again. prime time lol
the 50 would be a 100 today though. memories. problem being is my mind is writing cheque's my body is having a harder time cashing. live better chemically i say.lol

ps; guys i'm sorry but this thread has been a real blast from the past. thanks :headbang:

Good God your only 21 what's the rush? You'll find one or one will find you when you least expect it. I wouldn't bother with the dating sites. Find a real girl in a real place.
Your 21 why would you ever want to get serious now are you nuts! But if your not met a girl from another country. Dont waste your time with US Girls to spoiled. or go meet someone at a Supermaret, or thru friends any way else is hard. But at 21 it just doesn't make sense to tie your life up with 1 woman. Why, why why I must ask. When your 30 maybe, not 21.

I've been waiting somewhat impatiently for TPODWDOG to weigh in on this one.....

Where are ya Dog????

So you inherited a house. Doesn't mean you have to fill it.
Women like guys with brains. Your not in high school; cars (especially an old muscle car) not going to attract a nice lady.

I got enganged at 21, thought she was perfect 2 years later she turned into a bitch, started dancing (topless), partying all night while I was at work and running up my credit card. Needless to say I kicked her *** to the curb, chopped up the credit card and turned my attention to cars. One year later while at a friends wedding I met his soon to be sister in-law "hot", dated her for 11months, got married and had to beautiful kids. My point is be careful and patient, it will happen and when it does you'll know. The car will never screw around on you and will definetly not hurt your chances of picking up babes. Good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back