• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Some good advice here. Someone may have said this already, but look to meet women through your favorite hobby. OK, the pickings may be a bit slim at car shows, but hey- hobbies where you're hanging out with women for a reason other than getting laid (i.e. a bar) is a good start. I got pretty into motorcycling years ago, and if I hadn't been married already, there were some lady riders who were awesome and not talking a bunch of self centered garbage like many chicks in bars.

I met my future wife interviewing at a temp agency, looking for work. No joke. My experience proves that not all women are looking for guys who have money/power/stuff. Good luck, and ENJOY THOSE SINGLE YEARS WHILE YOU GOT 'EM!

Met my wife in 91...she worked for me....after a few months of fooling around I told her she had to quit or I would fire her... told her no fooling around with the boss....she quit.....still together.

Just have fun don't settle down too early, let it happen naturally, the grocery store is a great place to find a Cougar or Milf, but if you want to find women, to hang with, share some time, maybe develop a relationship, DON'T DO CYBER DATING, go to somewhere they are dancing, country, classic ballroom, Sock Hop Oldies type joints {maybe some older lady will set you up with their daughter}, not so much the loud rocker places {you can't hear sh-t, let alone talk to them, besides you really want to sloooow dance}, women really love to dance & there are usually more women than men there also, most guys don't really like to dance {Including me, but it works}, I do like the country girls, there more wholesome {I alway like the animal lovers too}& not so much the city trash that only care about your bank account or what type job you have... as someone else said stay away from the titty bars unless it's for a bachelor party or something along those lines, it's just a waste of your hard earned money, they are usually messed up women with too many Daddy issues too boot... Get a good dog, they are loyal as hell, they love you unconditionally, they love when you come home to great them, they don't complain when you late, the best thing is, when they are puppies they are also chick magnets too...LOL... I'm 53 y/o & this crap still works, I don't do the cyber crap, it's a waste of time, get off the damn computer, texting or phone & go meet them in person, 1st & foremost... Good luck & Happy Hunting, Have fun bag that puppy, be safe, damn I wish I was 21 y/o & know what I do know....
Budnicks, you have a good suggestion there, get a good dog. Mine has ALWAYS been there for me. This reminds me of something a buddy told me, "here is the true definition of love and devotion, toss your dog and your girl in the trunk of your car, after an hour open the trunk and see who is still glad to see you!"
Man, such sound advice,lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Bt the way, here is something sad. If you want action, go to a bar wearing a wedding ring and flirt. Talked to many women who picked up on "married" guys for a one night stand or a secret fling because it was "safe" for them they felt the guys weren't going to be clingy because they were married. Sad but true.

met my wife at the gym - I was 26 she was 24. She worked the daycare And I had no kids or any other excuse to be in there but I did and she still blew my off. 3 seperate times. The 4th time we finally went on a date - i took her for a rip in my 73 charger, and now I've been happily married for almost 5 years and celebrated our first boy 2 months ago.

I picked up quite a few girls and the best advise is this and its simple. Just talk to them. its as easy as that. Its really easy if you can find a thread of common ground to open with. One girl I picked up just because I noticed her going to the same club a couple days in a row and then one day she missed. When she came back I asked her where she went that day and it was as easy as that. Girls take notice if you take notice. That and wear really nice shoes. I s*** you not. I was having a streak of bad luck one month so I asked a random girl whats the first thing she noticed about me. She mentioned how bad my shoes were. I went out and bought a new pair, Bam! back on the train. My wife agrees that the shoes make a man (I still don't get it to be honest)

I got married when I was 21. 5 years and 2 kids later it was over. I spent the next 20 years paying child support to a woman that pawned off the kids to everyone but me. It's 40 years later, and I still don't know my kids, they hate me and their mother. When you are 21, you are too young to know what you want. People change fast in that age group to 30. I met my 2nd wife 33 years ago, and she had been through the same hell as I had. We have been married for 32 years and have 4 kids that love us. That's the way it's supposed to be. Don't be in a big rush to get married, if you meet the wrong one, she'll own that house of yours.

I got married when I was 21. 5 years and 2 kids later it was over. I spent the next 20 years paying child support to a woman that pawned off the kids to everyone but me. It's 40 years later, and I still don't know my kids, they hate me and their mother. When you are 21, you are too young to know what you want. People change fast in that age group to 30. I met my 2nd wife 33 years ago, and she had been through the same hell as I had. We have been married for 32 years and have 4 kids that love us. That's the way it's supposed to be. Don't be in a big rush to get married, if you meet the wrong one, she'll own that house of yours.
I went through a similar situation only my daughter (now 26) loves her mom. She never ever calls or comes over and then says I never 'invite' her to come over. My X did a great job of keeping her away from me, that's for sure. When my daughter got married, she had her step dad walk her down the isle and I sat on the friends of the family side of the isle. Talk about a slap in the face. Yup, I knew where I stood in her life. That marriage lasted about 6 months then she found another fool and wanted me to walk her down the isle....this time.....only because her step dad passed away. It's kinda funny that they broke up a couple of months later. I think she didn't like how friendly her fiance and I had become.

I picked up quite a few girls and the best advise is this and its simple. Just talk to them. its as easy as that.

That's the best advice any guy can get. There's even a marketing campaign for women that is running right now that shows a babe looking at a guy, and the voiceover goes something like how he could be Mr. Right, your soul partner, the father of your children... but first you've got to get him to talk to you. :)

Don't just talk to them. Look into their eyes like you're searching for something. They like that stuff. Making eye contact is the first sexual contact with a woman there is so you need to make it good. You don't "just" talk to her. Any idiot can do that.

Good advice learn how to talk (bs). Learn how to start a conversation with a woman. The subject doesn't matter. Good looking woman are dine a dozen and regardless what women say most are not looking for a good guy they are looking for a bad boy. It's all a game you just have to know how to play to win. Befriend a guy that has already learned how to play and you will learn.
Be nice and don't expect anything from a woman just because she's nice to you.

Don't just talk to them. Look into their eyes like you're searching for something. They like that stuff. Making eye contact is the first sexual contact with a woman there is so you need to make it good. You don't "just" talk to her. Any idiot can do that.

You would be surprised how hard it is for some guys to interface with women on any level. I agree with you that eye contact is important, but it's not essential. There's a fine line between making eye contact and being seen as staring and a little bit scary. :)

Since most every guy has a horror story, here's my worst. When I was going through aircrew school at NAS Jacksonville, I noticed there was a gorgeous blonde yeoman working at the Career Counselor office. The office was in the same building as the base hobby shop, and I would see her sitting at her desk every time I went in there.

One morning I had a real early preflight, and I went to get breakfast at the galley. I walked in and there was the blonde eating breakfast. Her and I were the only two people in the place. I got up early the next day, and went back to the galley, and sure enough we were the only two people there again. I also noticed she was sitting in the same seat at the same table. This went on all week.

That Friday I decided to see if I could get a reaction from her, so instead of sitting where I normally sat, I took a seat at her table, directly across the table from where she always sat. I saw her come in, get her breakfast, and then I lost sight of her when she went behind the counter where you got your drinks. I was expecting her to see me sitting at her table, and go sit at a different table, but she did a Jedi mind trick on me. She did the absolutely last thing I thought she would do... she sat down right across from me!

There she was... the gal of my dreams... sitting directly across the table from me and we're the only two people in the galley, and what happens? My ego gets up, excuses itself from the table, and runs and locks itself in the men's room! I was so taken back, I couldn't get a word out! Meanwhile she's sitting there eating her breakfast and looking at me, waiting for me to say something, and I couldn't even get "good morning" out. She had obviously seen me checking her out all week, and obviously was interested in me or else she would have sat somewhere else, but I was just as locked up as you can get. That happened 33 years ago, and I think about it every time I go aboard NAS Jacksonville and drive past the galley.

I was just a dumb kid in a flightsuit... no money, no house, no car, but I could have had a shot at a gal I had been dreaming about for months if I had just had the guts to say "Hi". I learned a lot from that experience, and never let it happen again!

I think the key, the absolute undeniable, never fail, always works, gonna get the women interested in you quality is.... confidence.

Not cocky insecure loud-talking fake swagger from dudes who think a tattoo makes them tough. Not 'I need to drive this musclecar becasuse I'm insecure and need to be better than everybody around me' ...but cool, smooth, I-am-who-I-am-and-wanna-talk-to-you confidence.

Stop with the dating sites-that is just not reality. Stay out of titty bars for the same reason. Don't look at **** cause it makes you fail to appreciate real women who have flaws.

Beautiful, wonderous, mysterious flaws.

Women will pay attention to you if you have the confidence to talk to them like they are real persons, and not just an object to acquire.

Don't try to impress. Don't be intimidated by their beauty. Don't try too hard score and just try to get to KNOW women for who they are and you will be surprised at the results.

Bruzilla nailed it, it's all about the confidence. I'm 29 now, got married at 25 but before that I dated strippers, waitresses, hell even some of my sister's friends. I'm like you I work out all the time and I'd say I'm pretty good looking at 6'2" 205 although now I'm loosing my hair....maybe that's why I decided it was time to settle down and get married :).

Women love confidence and all I ever did was ask them out or for their number. It's easy and all they will say is yes or no or they are already with somebody. Some of the girls don't even care about really going out they are just looking for some fun and excitement if you catch my drift. I don't know much about where you live but you may need to get out beyond your hometown. The military brought me to some pretty small towns and there it is pretty hard since it seems most small towns have an abundance of dudes and not a lot of good looking women. For those that live in these small towns I'm only referencing the ones I lived in, if yours is different prove it and send some pics LOL.

The two places I have found where women out number men are dance classes, (or places where you actually dance) and dog shows. Thanks to both I am now a pretty good dancer (country western) and I own a few Miniature bull terriers like the target dog. They are great and so is my significant other, been together for 15 yrs. At both places you can meet ladies that are dressed up looking their best and you have something in common.
I've always said "I'll try anything twice" the only exception is marriage!

I met my wife through Yahoo personals. I saw her post and saved it - it had no picture, but I liked what she said. She sent me a message as she liked my post, we met, and that was it. I had a few on-line rejections and some of the women who contacted me I didn't like at all, but I've got a thick skin and figured sooner or later I would find a match. My wife had a worse time - some of the guys who contacted her were real pigs. Hang in there, Dominic!

So that's where your screen name came from! I feel ya man!

Back in 74 I had a nice looking blue with a white top 72 Challenger with raised white letter tires on rally rims. It got looks but didn't really score with it. Well before that, I met a girl at a grocery store and drove a yellow 4 dr 66 Belvedere with a black top. I was kinda crazy back then and it took me leaving her alone after trying for a month to get her to go out with me. I did however manage to get her to take my phone number and she kept it and actually called me a few weeks later when her fiance' told her he wanted to date other women.

We clicked right off and dated for nearly a year when I got drafted then was about to ship to over seas when basic was over. I wasn't ready for marriage like she was and told her if she didn't want to wait, then don't....and she didn't. Fast forward to 1986 when we ended up getting married and have been ever since. You just never know what's going to happen so don't push it and think about studying some psychology 101 at least before jumping into anything serious with someone who has a history of minor mental problems. We all do if you really look at it. At least it will help you look at 'her' family (especially her mom's mental state) because whatever is going on within the family is going to be at least partially if not completely embedded into her mind too. If one parent is bi-polar, it's likely that she's going to have the problem too. Trust me (if you don't at least study up on it yourself), you don't want to get paired up with a bi-polar major control freak because she will make your life a living hell!! My wife isn't bi-polar but her daughter is and she's no better today at 37 than she was at 17! I also got married before my first love and I got married and that lasted 5 years. I could write a book on this crap!

I don't know if you are trying to hard or what but I'm wasn't exactly great looking back then had didn't have any problem finding some action. Oh there were the dry times but then there was the flood times. Having 3 girl friends at the same time was just as bad as going through a dry period especially when they found out about the others lol. I also met quite a few 'friends' at cafeterias too and I'm noticing some really cute girls at the hamburger places around the area. Sonic used to hire cute ones too. If only I was young again and not married lol

What you need to do son is find you a Tatooed Fat Woman.
She will give you shade in the summer
She will give you heat in the winter.
And moving pictures all year round

I got married at 19 lasted 9 miserable years then i met my second wife she is my best friend,we have two sons and have been together for 26 years. My advice is don't do internet dating or the dating clubs,bars ect be patent you'll find one toys are a help in two ways one will attract the gold diggers the other may attract someone intrested in YOU!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back