• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Great advice, but you left out the bend her over and do her often.
26 yrs married.

Never let him move his mother into your house either. Once her health deteriorates, he will be her caregiver ... and thereafter see his woman the exact same way he saw his mother ... nekkid, old, wrinkly, and undesirable.

It's been awhile since I got bent over. His mom died five years ago the 23rd.

Live and learn, if not by our own mistakes then by others'.

Was that out loud???

Never let him move his mother into your house either. Once her health deteriorates, he will be her caregiver ... and thereafter see his woman the exact same way he saw his mother ... nekkid, old, wrinkly, and undesirable.

Was that out loud???
Thats tough, i must admit. I feel for you baby, i really do.

women really love to dance

IllfatedHighlevelCrocodile-max-1mb.gif

Not into girls in the least, the best advice I have for you is to stop looking. She will find you, usually when you least expect it and often in the most unlikely place.

Common interests will entice you and give you a great foundation to build on whether it's cars, swap meets, thrift stores, concerts, church, outdoor adventures or whatever you're into. It also provides an opportunity for personal growth since no two people have exactly the same background, education, or life experiences and each can bring those spicy bits to a relationship.

Though change is inevitable in all things and our personalities and interests morph a lot as we get older, NEVER put on airs, lie or pretend to be someone you aren't ... because it will always come back to bite you on the *** in one way or another.

Honest and open communication at the outset will assure you are both informed -- even if disagreements happen (and they will!) -- and know where the other stands on every issue minor to major.

Don't embarrass her in public or in private. If you find yourself ready to say something you may regret later, hold your tongue and instead think how it would make you react if she said it to you first.

These days most partners both work. Try to have and keep your own money and allow / encourage her to do the same. Split the bills, if not 50-50 then by a percentage relative to each of your incomes. You will never have to argue over that new fuel pump or her endless spa days if you each fund your own hobbies. Joint bank accounts are great ... until one decides it's time to split and cleans out the account. The bank will be unsympathetic to your plight if both names are on that signature card. This will also help establish credit ratings good or bad; if she's always broke when you met her, she will always be broke after she's married too. Except you will both be broke since she has access to your income now too.

Women remember EVERYTHING and will rarely hesitate to bring up the time(s) you really screwed up. They will do it when you're down, when you had a great day, and even when you're out in the garage enjoying beers with your buddies if you really pissed her off.

Some are schemers who will be The Perfect Mate for months or years and then rock your world by announcing they've been unhappy, unfulfilled, taken for granted or unappreciated forever and are moving out next week. You might get home from work to discover an empty house with no warning whatsoever. "What kind of sick bitch takes THE ICE CUBE TRAYS???" We do. And the light bulbs and curtain rods too. Don't give her a reason to be unhappy because she will never forget it.

Working for divorce lawyers showed me that men are usually shocked when the papers are served while women view taking half of your stuff as JUSTIFICATION for all the so-called "injustices" they endured during the marriage. 'Well, he cheated on me so I get to keep his car and the house and am going to quit my job and make him pay me alimony for as long as I can get it' kind of thing. If she thinks your support was inadequate before, that gives her all the more reason to believe in her heart that she's entitled to make your life miserable. It's unexplainable to me -- I think like a guy lol (truly!) -- but can say when I left John in 2003 I only took my stuff ... not half of his too.

Above all, treat her with respect. Listen when she talks, even if it's something you couldn't care less about, and support her endeavors morally even if not financially. If you do, she will literally fight the world at your side and slay anyone who threatens you, your security or your happy home with a good heart. You spent a lot of time cultivating her love and trust, and it will be evident to see the results of your devotion when it gets tested.
Amen sister :lowdown:
You see, this is why you are precious to us, you give us the female perspective in topics tha maybe we are lost or at least confuse, and we do not ask to our wife's, and you know why we don't ask.

Was that out loud???

I hope everyone hears this one loud and clear, if you want your wife to hate your guts, move an older woman in. I don't give a **** what the situation is do not do it, the old lady will ruin your marriage just for spite. If you have to move a parent in divorce your wife before you ruin your her ability to be happy. You will pay in the end.

I hope everyone hears this one loud and clear, if you want your wife to hate your guts, move an older woman in. I don't give a **** what the situation is do not do it, the old lady will ruin your marriage just for spite. If you have to move a parent in divorce your wife before you ruin your her ability to be happy. You will pay in the end.
My wife asked me if it was ok to move her older brother in when he went through a nasty divorce (older than me by 3 years) and he tried to take over. Problem was that she liked him more than me.....nuf said. Thing is, he and I get along just fine nowadays.

Looking for a soul mate or a toy. Soul mate will take awhile a toy is only for a minute.
Toys are great but then get bored
Soul mates something you work at the rest of your life.
I found my best friend so that gives me the best of both worlds. I can be a buddy or husband and most of the time a pain in the ***. Saying I love you better be from your heart and not from your mouth.
Understand why you want a relationship is it you need it for love or you need a house cleaner, sex toy or a mommy figure to tell you what to do.
I have always looked at what ended the last relationship and work on that so it doesn't happen again.
Trust, respect and most of all understanding.
The end

Not into girls in the least, the best advice I have for you is to stop looking. She will find you, usually when you least expect it and often in the most unlikely place.

Common interests will entice you and give you a great foundation to build on whether it's cars, swap meets, thrift stores, concerts, church, outdoor adventures or whatever you're into. It also provides an opportunity for personal growth since no two people have exactly the same background, education, or life experiences and each can bring those spicy bits to a relationship.

Though change is inevitable in all things and our personalities and interests morph a lot as we get older, NEVER put on airs, lie or pretend to be someone you aren't ... because it will always come back to bite you on the *** in one way or another.

Honest and open communication at the outset will assure you are both informed -- even if disagreements happen (and they will!) -- and know where the other stands on every issue minor to major.

Don't embarrass her in public or in private. If you find yourself ready to say something you may regret later, hold your tongue and instead think how it would make you react if she said it to you first.

These days most partners both work. Try to have and keep your own money and allow / encourage her to do the same. Split the bills, if not 50-50 then by a percentage relative to each of your incomes. You will never have to argue over that new fuel pump or her endless spa days if you each fund your own hobbies. Joint bank accounts are great ... until one decides it's time to split and cleans out the account. The bank will be unsympathetic to your plight if both names are on that signature card. This will also help establish credit ratings good or bad; if she's always broke when you met her, she will always be broke after she's married too. Except you will both be broke since she has access to your income now too.

Women remember EVERYTHING and will rarely hesitate to bring up the time(s) you really screwed up. They will do it when you're down, when you had a great day, and even when you're out in the garage enjoying beers with your buddies if you really pissed her off.

Some are schemers who will be The Perfect Mate for months or years and then rock your world by announcing they've been unhappy, unfulfilled, taken for granted or unappreciated forever and are moving out next week. You might get home from work to discover an empty house with no warning whatsoever. "What kind of sick bitch takes THE ICE CUBE TRAYS???" We do. And the light bulbs and curtain rods too. Don't give her a reason to be unhappy because she will never forget it.

Working for divorce lawyers showed me that men are usually shocked when the papers are served while women view taking half of your stuff as JUSTIFICATION for all the so-called "injustices" they endured during the marriage. 'Well, he cheated on me so I get to keep his car and the house and am going to quit my job and make him pay me alimony for as long as I can get it' kind of thing. If she thinks your support was inadequate before, that gives her all the more reason to believe in her heart that she's entitled to make your life miserable. It's unexplainable to me -- I think like a guy lol (truly!) -- but can say when I left John in 2003 I only took my stuff ... not half of his too.

Above all, treat her with respect. Listen when she talks, even if it's something you couldn't care less about, and support her endeavors morally even if not financially. If you do, she will literally fight the world at your side and slay anyone who threatens you, your security or your happy home with a good heart. You spent a lot of time cultivating her love and trust, and it will be evident to see the results of your devotion when it gets tested.

Sounds great if you’re the woman. But shouldn’t it be a two-way street? Eventually the guy is going to get an *** full and tell her to hit the road.

Last edited:
I must be one of the lucky few here......32 years together and 28 married in August.

Don't ask me for any tips or secrets....just be honest, don't cheat on each other ......and don't talk in your sleep. :D

Married to my wife for 37 years. We have a lot of the same interests. We grew up on farms a few miles from each other. We do everything together and what I think goes a long way in a relationship is that we are each other’s best friends.

#1. All women are crazy!
#2. What level of insanity can you tolerate?
#3. Take a week long or longer road trip together to see if your compatible.

If she is cheating on her current boyfriend or with someone already in a relationship, she will likely cheat on you too.
Just say no to women with addiction problems. You've been warned.
Bonus, find a woman who can cook! You will have more meals together than sex.
Be cautious of women who are too skinny. If they are anorexic or bulimic they likely have body image issues (and other issues.)
When looking at age, I suggest staying about 10% the age you are, at 21 (19-23), at 50 (45-55).

I don't know where to find a date in 2020 at your age? If your religious, maybe at Church? Maybe at a car show or race track if it is her car?
Maybe work, tech school, college? Through friends? Not sure about internet dating these days, but met the second wife through Match.com?

My suggestion is import. Foreigners often grow up in much more family oriented and less materialistic environments than American women. My wife is an import and her values are simply much different than the domestic products.

I was married for 20 years. It was a terrible marriage. I am now divorced and have a wonderful partner of 4 years who I plan to marry. Someone said it earlier, you don’t know what you want when you are in your 20s.
To the OP if he is still around. I assume after 8 years you have found a girlfriend? :poke:

Sounds great if you’re the woman. But shouldn’t it be a two-way street? Eventually the guy is going to get an *** full and tell her to hit the road.

It IS a two-way street. Everything I said can be swapped out if my advice was being tendered to a woman. If I knew back then what I know today, I would have done a LOT of things differently ... especially the money part.

Someone said it earlier, you don’t know what you want when you are in your 20s.

Good thing I didn't wait until my 20's! Well I guess I did, I was 20 and 4 months. Wife was 18 and change. Met at 17 and 15 and I would have married her then if I didn't end up in jail! LOL

Met mine at the race track, 32 yrs later still together.
My wife doesn't like foo foo drinks like most women, likes Jack Daniels neat. :thumbsup:
Main thing is to stay away from materialistic women, otherwise you'll never satisfy her and go broke trying.
Great advice from the guys here.. don't be in a hurry it will happen if it's suppose to.

Last edited:

Leanna right, but, I will say, I've been married 41 years and have known my wife for almost 43 years. The secret to finding a great women is basically simple. When first dating give 50 to 75 percent, if she doesn't follow with 75 to 100 percent walk away. A good women wants to be needed and needs to know you have her back, always. After we started dating I started give 75 to 100 percent and in return I got 100 to 150 percent. My wife loves to give her all, but needs to know I will always give to whatever the need is. She's my best friend and the pain that we have been through can make or break your marriage. We have made it all these years and there is nothing that makes me happier than to see her laugh and have fun, she deserves it. To this day I give 100 percent and I get 150 percent. For the record, if we did split up, giving half of what we have is not a problem, to know her is to know she and I both worked for it. She bought Cora for me and didn't hesitate for a moment and takes my hand and walks thru troubled waters side by side, that's my wife. She just called, her and her girl friend are out shopping and she wants me to meet her for lunch, got to go!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back