• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

love is unconditional trust, it goes both ways

no trust, no love

Find one that after the wedding and papers she will still be the same woman. If after the fact she changes, tell her it was a fake weddding and liscence and be able to prove it!!!!

I didn't ask, just though your looking for a wife / long term relationship, not a pump and dump?

If I were you, I’d just go ala carte!

I'm thinking some of you guys are doing too much dating, like my best friend, on "I **** for free dot com". I thought it was a fishing site.. LOL. His best statement and I even have it on video.. "If they expect me to change"... NO FFS, find someone that likes what you do so there is no "change" required!

My wife, when 15, knew I liked crawling under stuff and fixing it and it intrigued her. I met her on a bus trip to DC and the bus broke down in Harrisburg. I pulled out my pocket knife, crawled under the bus and yelled "try that" and our teacher fired it up. She's been holding my hand ever since, drives the **** out of any car I maintain for her and has a pilots licence to boot, because she wanted to be sure she could land the thing with our three kids in the back when I stroked out!

Last edited:
I'm thinking some of you guys are doing too much dating, like my best friend, on "I **** for free dot com". I thought it was a fishing site.. LOL. His best statement and I even have it on video.. "If they expect me to change"... NO FFS, find someone that likes what you do so there is no "change" required!

My wife, when 15, knew I liked crawling under stuff and fixing it and it intrigued her. I met her on a bus trip to DC and the bus broke down in Harrisburg. I pulled out my pocket knife, crawled under the bus and yelled "try that" and our teacher fired it up. She's been holding my hand ever since, drives the **** out of any car I maintain for her and has a pilots licence to boot, because she wanted to be sure she could land the thing with our three kids in the back when I stroked out!

I think being together since you were that young is really sweet. Good for you two.

:thumbsup:

My wife and I were 17 when we met and started dating. We just celebrated 38 yrs together, married for 32. Thought we started young, but @dadsbee has us beat! Congrats!

She was 15, I was 17. Then she moved away and I stalked and found her 2 years later... LOL.. still stalking her some 41 years later..

I knew what I wanted (and didn't want) around age 15.

It just took me another 15 years to find.

Sunday my Dakota wouldn't start a few miles from home (first time that's happened in years), So I used the newly installed trailer hitch on my Renegade to dolly it to my shop.

Wife helped me push it around to line it up and then drove it (without power for the brakes or steering note- she is 5'3" and 105#) into the bay (with 2.5 inches of clearance on each side) while I backwards running start pushed it up the apron into the bay.

(used a farm/link and pin hitch in the Renegade which lined up perfectly with the factory ball hole in the Dakota bumper) (I've got pics)

L O V E

...and she cooks.

Last edited:
She was 15, I was 17. Then she moved away and I stalked and found her 2 years later... LOL.. still stalking her some 41 years later..
We were "steady" after 2 months and haven't been apart since. :)

Several years ago we were coming home from vacation and made a late change to our flight so ended up sitting one row apart. After we boarded, my wife kneeled up in her seat so she could turn around to face me. We were joking back and forth when our respective seatmates got on the plane. Wife and were still chatting when the lady next to asked if we knew each other. I said no. She's been stalking me for 25 yrs and I can't seem to get away. LOL

Last edited:
We dated exclusively for 6 years and have been married for 14 = 20

We also have separate accounts plus a joint account.

Met my wife in a bar. Today it’s been 42 years. Don’t be in a rush, it will happen.

DfCgrW9WkAA1lJK.jpg

How you can tell you got the right one​

3 is the magic number...........1 is too many, and 2 is not enough

WTF was I thinking? ....... forget relationships with women, DOGS are where it's at!

Auto Transport Service
Back