• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Suggestions on How to Fix

slepr1

Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
The picture below shows part #3788273. It's a collar, window run, or whatever you want to call it. It's in the door of my 77 Cordoba and it attaches to that bar that moves the window track up and down. I web searched, called and emailed everywhere and it's no longer available. I'll keep my eyes open at swap meets for this too. One possibility is to find a used one in a door and remove it. In the mean time, any ideas on how to rig it up in the event I never find one?

20190614_155239.jpg
20190614_155007.jpg

Last edited:
3d printers are popping up everywhere now days. You might check your local Craigslist for guys offering to make parts and have a new one printed.

off the wall suggestion, fox body mustangs use the same type of mechanism and the same type of replaceable hard plastic grommet. Try a 86 mustang thru an online catalog. Might get lucky

The number is correct but some other part may show up. I mean you can send it back if its wrong. I wish they would put pictures up..

No luck. I ordered one each at the US site and Canadian site and both are no longer available. I continue my search.

Click the ebay link I posted 2 available https://www.ebay.com/itm/233247728432

I saw that post as I posted the last one and quickly tried to purchase. This came up:

"One or more sellers can't accept payments right now. Contact the sellers for help."

I emailed them and inquired. I have a US mailing address so not sure what happened. He must have just posted this because I searched ebay on Tuesday with no luck.

The picture below shows part #3788273. It's a collar, window run, or whatever you want to call it. It's in the door of my 77 Cordoba and it attaches to that bar that moves the window track up and down. I web searched, called and emailed everywhere and it's no longer available. I'll keep my eyes open at swap meets for this too. One possibility is to find a used one in a door and remove it. In the mean time, any ideas on how to rig it up in the event I never find one?

View attachment 785722View attachment 785721
Mopar used these round plastic run guides in millions of cars of all sorts. If you can find a salvage yard with some L-bodies try the right door (the least used window). I think 2 door F/M body used them too. And probably others that I haven't had the pleasure of pulling apart.

Auto Transport Service
Back