• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need To Purchase A Tic-Toc-Tac For My 70 RR. Need Advice.

soundhd

Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 70 RR. Has the rally dash but does not have the Tic-Toc-Tac......has the Rally Clock installed instead. I see a few places sell the Tic-Toc-Tac's. Have seen references to some be re-calibrated or changed to work with electronic ignitions. What should I look for on the plus side as well as the negative side when choosing and purchasing a Tic-Toc-Tac?

thanks

I just ordered one a few days ago from Herbs Parts $399 + shipping. Let you know how it is when I get it.
I am using it to replace my original because it does not work with an MSD type ignition. The tack "works" with the stock type ignition, but response is slow, and the clock was dead too. The tack electronics board to convert it to work with modern ignition systems is about $100, plus I think fixing the clock is about another $100? I decided to just shell out the $$$ for the reproduction then recoup some of the money by selling the original.

Auto Transport Service
Back