• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED Water Pump Pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 B-body

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
I just went back to a mechanical water pump, and now need a single groove BB water pump pulley.
Whatcha got?

Got an old one off my 383 what do you have to trade if interested? Also have a few AC option pulleys

IMAG0384.gif

IMAG0382.gif

I'll have to measure things I guess....... I thought the single groove water pump pulleys were all the same on BB engines. It needs to line up with the single groove lower pulley and the alternator.... I had a single belt running from the crank pulley to the alternator with my electric pump setup till now. I plan on just running a single belt around the water pump and alternator with this configuration.
The crank pulley might be a two groove.... I'll have to look tonight after work.

Got anything to trade? If not Message me your zip for shipping and I will total it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back