• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need wider rim

yardog1

Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Lookin for a couple plain old stock rims for my 78 Doba.Im runnin 295x60x15s on rear on stock Doba rims an would like to get a wider rim on them to cut down on center buldge as i need to keep air pressure down to stop it.Normally run stock hub caps but from time to time like to run without caps.Any ideas on where to find something or if anyone has a set.No hurry,sad to say she is down at th moment but th winds are a changing here in southern ohio.Thanks for any help

Lookin for a couple plain old stock rims for my 78 Doba.Im runnin 295x60x15s on rear on stock Doba rims an would like to get a wider rim on them to cut down on center buldge as i need to keep air pressure down to stop it.Normally run stock hub caps but from time to time like to run without caps.Any ideas on where to find something or if anyone has a set.No hurry,sad to say she is down at th moment but th winds are a changing here in southern ohio.Thanks for any help
minimum of 8'' , still have to run lower pressure--

Auto Transport Service
Back