• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need wiper motor spring washer between motor and linkage

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
Anybody have a lead on these? Dorman part number?

snook

Hardware store?

If I had one in hand to compare that would be an option. Flying blind here.

snook

A wanted ad might be a great place to start. Hopefully someone has one for you.

I know its ebay... But here it is..
https://www.ebay.com/p/1147946808?i...MIivvE_bjV6QIVSuG1Ch3jGw_4EAQYASABEgJqOPD_BwE

Let me go look and see if I have the one on my spare motor.
Just went and checked I do have it and the retainer clip Ill throw in.. PM me and we can hash it out... came from my 66 Belle parts donor.
IMG_3452[1].JPG

Last edited:
I just have seen those being sold on original kits.

then the repro repro nylon parts and the clip being sold separatelly, but NEVER the spring washer

Last edited:
Guy on ebay sells washers like that, hard to find him. Those washers (smaller) are used a parking brake levers on rear. He sold several larger sizes.

I can't recall any washer like that on any part of the car but the wiper crank... and in case of the 71 and laters B bodies, just for 2 speeds

Looked through 1200 ads for those washers I had on watch list. To bad I deleted it when I didn't need them.

I can probably get them made by one of my suppliers but is there a market? Getting custom washers made is not cheap as I would have to buy a bulk amount.

snook

Auto Transport Service
Back