• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Needed....1970-71 Dodge Dart/Demon Grill & Headlight Bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Yup.......Not a B-Body Part, but never the less still Mopar.

Looking for a 70-71 Dodge Dart/Demon Grill & Bezels. Don't need no $2000 NOS grill, but something in decent shape that may need some TLC. Not worried about a crack here and there, or a broken tab or two, but not something that has been ran over by a Mack truck either.

Thanks for the ad FBBO

I'll check in the loft tomorrow. I know there was a Mack truck up there runnin' around yesterday, just hoping it didn't run over any grilles.

Will,

This looks like just what you are looking for....$125
1970DodgeDartGrille.jpg

I'll check in the loft tomorrow. I know there was a Mack truck up there runnin' around yesterday, just hoping it didn't run over any grilles.

PM Sent......LOL, I guess you boys out in PA don't play games when it comes to Floor Joists eh? Thanks Pete!

Have 2 complete ones restored. Very nice. pix with an e-mail. $800/offer.

PM Sent

Will,

This looks like just what you are looking for....$125
View attachment 174161

PM Sent...Thanks Michael!

Way to go Prop . . . looks like you hit pay dirt ! ! !

Maybe I should try the same thing - looking to help my uncle convert his 64 Dart 4" front drums to 4 1/4" bolt pattern drum or discs . . .

Way to go Prop . . . looks like you hit pay dirt ! ! !

Maybe I should try the same thing - looking to help my uncle convert his 64 Dart 4" front drums to 4 1/4" bolt pattern drum or discs . . .

Not to hijack, but I have front drum assemblies that might fit your bill, from my Coronet disc conversion, pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back