• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neighbors Sue Man for Working on Cars in His Garage

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
You'd think most people would love having a neighbor who loves working on cars for others, especially if that neighbor has his own lift. After all, car maintenance and repair gets expensive quickly, and minimizing labor costs is an easy way to save a ton of money. But Charles Williams' neighbors don't agree, and over the last six years, they've tried to stop him from doing exactly that.

Video of the story

Rest of the article: Neighbors Sue Man for Working on Cars in His Garage

Just WOW..! What a bunch of dirt bags his neighbors are! I would wheel over there at 0300 and sprinkle caltrops all over their driveway so they would need tire repairs in the AM. When they came and asked me for help i'd tell 'em to f*ck off. Plus, he could check into the Americans with Disabilities Act to see what help he could get.

This pisses me off in so many ways I do not know where to start......

Two wastes of society living next door with nothing to do other than trolling on a guy that is a double leg amputee is SICK! While working for free on locals cars in an area he enjoys. Just look how clean his shop and his premises are, WOW!

Frankly, he should be able to sue them to recover any and all damages, BS!

I wish this guy was my neighbor.......

My pal Rick that lives up the road a ways has a 40x 50 garage with a lift. His home is about 500 feet from the road, back up over a hill and in the woods. His next door, across the field, neighbors said his air ratchet and power tools scare their donkeys and had the sheriff come out to do something about it. Rick had them to bring the animals out to the pasture nearest to the garage while he spun up the air tools repeatedly. The donkeys munched grass contentedly and didn't even look up. We all chuckled and the sheriff got his tires pumped up to snuff before he drove away.

But you can bet that if Muslim Radical Terrorists lived there, the neighbor(s) would be afraid to call, they would "Look the other way"

bitter old ******* with nothing better to do than harass a man in a wheelchair. The Good Lord will be coming after them I would think...

They paid $40000 to fight this??? Boy, I sure could find a better way to spend my money.

I get that not everyone is a gear head and if this guy lived in a tightly packed suburb I could understand why people would not want this but this is ridiculous. It looks like he lives in a fairly rural area with plenty of space and it looks like he keeps a super clean shop. I am sure that his friends give him something for his time but who cares (Other than these two house hens), its his house and his property. It seems the local government gets it and wants to leave him alone. I can not believe they have invested $40,000 into the matter when they could have easily just moved for that kind of money if its that big of a problem. This guy looks pretty reasonable to me so if they asked him to keep the doors down when making loud noises, I am sure he would oblige.

What a couple of b******

Those two need to find a hobby or something to do. Drama

My pal Rick that lives up the road a ways has a 40x 50 garage with a lift. His home is about 500 feet from the road, back up over a hill and in the woods. His next door, across the field, neighbors said his air ratchet and power tools scare their donkeys and had the sheriff come out to do something about it. Rick had them to bring the animals out to the pasture nearest to the garage while he spun up the air tools repeatedly. The donkeys munched grass contentedly and didn't even look up. We all chuckled and the sheriff got his tires pumped up to snuff before he drove away.
Let's start a fund raiser and buy the guy a 10 ' fence

I saw this video somewhere else, very disturbing. Makes you wonder what the real story is to their anger. Yeah, $40,000, wouldn't it have been cheaper just to move? I can just see a couple of lawyers laughing al the way to the bank!

I thank god that I have good neighbors that let me enjoy my hobby and don't go crazy every time they hear a little noise coming from my shop. It doesn't hurt that I'm known as the neighborhood fix it guy. I'm glad to do it. It's just being a good neighbor. These people going after Williams need to get a life. It's sad that his neighbors don't have anything better to do but make this guy's life miserable. He seems like a good guy to me.
Williams has a Go Fund Me page online to help defray his legal expenses. It has almost $57,000 in it so far. I hope he comes out of this ok.

I feel for the guy,
I think his neighbors that sued him are JERKs to

people can't do what they want on their own property,
as long as it's not loud late at night etc.

Obviously he's in a wheelchair...
He's still active, wtf is wrong with all these damn people...

Busy body freaken' fat beatches, mind her own business...

It's a hobby shop, he claims he's not excepting $$$ for services
just helping people out....

My neighbor just rented out her upstairs apartment and the guy must drive for a towing company and work nights at times. He brings home a flatbed parks it across from my house and starts it up to go wherever late at night or in the very early AM hours. I intend to do something about this.....Going to get friendly with the guy,,,,You just never know when you need a flatbed LOL!!!!!--------------I wish that guy whose having the problems was my neighbor. I hope he counter sues them for harassment and attorney fee's

A believe a fundraiser is called for here. Help this man with his legal expenses, or to help the ladies get laid. I can understand why no one has volunteered for the latter. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back