• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Neutral safety switch for 1964 big block torqueflite,pn 2496133

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al K

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a Park/Neutral safety switch for a 1964 big-block 727,floor-shift model. These are not available from normal auto parts stores;Standard Industries does not either produce or carry this. The numbers on the (Mopar)switch are "2496133" with a "264" stamped vertically on one of the hex flat. Also,could a later style(3-pin) from a later trans work? I thought about trying that,but am unsure which pin to solder a wire to.

As always,thanks guys. I'm unfortunately going to be selling my Sport Fury due to some financial crap I got myself into-no one to blame but yours truly.

003_zps22e97109.jpg

Last edited:
Steve;I'm interested! Thanks;I'm planning on putting out a post about a new trans/shifter problem that recently cropped up and replacing this may or may not help/solve the problem. I won't get into it here as it's a bit complicated-which means "weird...". What are you asking on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back