• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW 62 POLARA SILL PLATES

XMAN JR

Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
Got the new sill plates for my dads 62 dodge polara today. They fit & look real nice. Thank you joesuchy.

62 POLARA SILL PLATES 001.JPG 62 POLARA SILL PLATES 002.JPG 62 POLARA SILL PLATES 003.JPG

Real nice Jr. :thumbsup:

While I got you, what's under your carpet? Are the seats bolted through the underlayment with the underlayment sandwiched in between?

I'll be installing carpet and seats in the near future and don't really have anything to go by. The carpet was missing when purchased.

Real nice Jr. :thumbsup:

While I got you, what's under your carpet? Are the seats bolted through the underlayment with the underlayment sandwiched in between?

I'll be installing carpet and seats in the near future and don't really have anything to go by. The carpet was missing when purchased.
Normally when you buy carpet the underlayment is already attached to the back side of the carpet. You have to cut small holes in the carpet & underlayment for the seat studs. You will go through a few razor blades. It dulls them pretty fast.

Auto Transport Service
Back