• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new 65 coronet photos

65DODGE

Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
here is some of my latest progress on my 65 coronet new rear qtr skins new rechromed front and rear bumpers, legendary interior kit correct original sun super tach and the hemi grille conversion me and a buddy did it looks very correct i believe, many thanks to the members on this awesome website for the thread on doing the hemi grille conversion it was a huge help i now have new arm rest bases installed and s/sa letters on the rear c pillars i will post those photos when i get some new shots, also its not yet painted its just recovered again it white sealer maybe i will shoot on a white paint job on next year when i think the bodys ready it is a original white car so the sealer just looks like a faded old paint job barn find anyways i hope you all enjoy what ive done so far thanks..

65 coronet 029.jpg

65 coronet 017.jpg

65 coronet 008.jpg

65 coronet 023.jpg

65 coronet 011.jpg

65 coronet 010.jpg

65 coronet 030.jpg

65 coronet 015.jpg

65 coronet 009.jpg

That is absolutely awesome. My project just showed up today and I only hope it'll look this good some day.

Good job! You have a great looking ride.

that looks good man, real good ! keep it up ..... ( forget those armrests and get some custom panels made !!! ) ..

It looks great! Everytime I see a 65 Coronet that looks good it makes me fall in love with them all over agian. I know they aren't as popular as the RR or Super Bee's or as Sexy as the Cuda/Challengers but the 62-65 B-Bodies just look MEAN.

Sweet!!!!!

65Dodge, what springs are you running, front and rear, to get that stance? Mine looks like it was slammed compared to yours.

65Dodge, what springs are you running, front and rear, to get that stance? Mine looks like it was slammed compared to yours.

on the front i just cranked up the torsion bars and on the rear i bought new replacement springs 5 leafs i believe and also run air shocks so i could achieve the desired stance i love the 60s super stock stance so thats what i was after i think those cars from back in the day were so bad *** looking and ive tried to carry some of that over onto my car. what kind of things do you have planned for your car if your like me i already had a vision in my head of what i wanted mine to look like before i bought it and had it on the trailer to come home,im sure it will be awesome when you get it done.

on the front i just cranked up the torsion bars and on the rear i bought new replacement springs 5 leafs i believe and also run air shocks so i could achieve the desired stance i love the 60s super stock stance so thats what i was after i think those cars from back in the day were so bad *** looking and ive tried to carry some of that over onto my car. what kind of things do you have planned for your car if your like me i already had a vision in my head of what i wanted mine to look like before i bought it and had it on the trailer to come home,im sure it will be awesome when you get it done.

I plan to follow suit with the look and stance but with a red car. I actually like how yours looks with out fresh paint, it's still very clean. Looks like it would've been your high school car, who had money for paint then? All went into the driveline. Again. nicely done.

Very nice,were do you go to buy the chrome headlight covers

Very nice,were do you go to buy the chrome headlight covers

the headlight shields are made by mr gasket most any autoparts store that sells mr gasket should be able to get you a set and they do make them for your size headlights also.

Thanks for the help.Im not sure if we can buy them in Canada,I will go on line and see if i can purchase them ,and maybe they will ship them to me .They would look great on my PLymouth also.

Auto Transport Service
Back