• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 67 Satellite 318 purchase

Greengearhead

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
I have owned several classic cars but this is my first Mopar
67' Satellite 318 Auto with a/c
Very original and everything works.
It has the early 318 motor and a 727 trans
also came with a later 318 in parts.
Previous owner and I worked together at a Japanese auto shop, he owned it for about 10 yrs and kept it good shape.
Im enjoying the Mopar-ness

E95D89E9-AF06-4055-AE95-5582EA705041.jpeg IMG_3346.jpeg IMG_3348.jpeg

Welcome aboard from NJ. Car looks very nice, best of luck with it. This is the absolute best B Body site in existence so help is close by. It would have been best to post on the welcome wagon first.
:thumbsup:

NICE.

Welcome from Alabama, all pictures indicate a 66 Satellite, but you came to a great site.

Fantastic car sir. Awesome color and interior. 318 motors are great too.

Welcome from Upstate New York. As others have indicated the parking lamps make it a '66. Also, the speedo bezel is slightly different than '67.
'66 should be a 318 Poly. Look for the scalloped heads and valve covers.
Nice car. A/C car too. Nice find. Congrats.

Last edited:
I drove the Satellite ( apparently a 66’ not 67’ ) to work including numerous inner city stops for the past few days. It was fun and did not pose any challenges in terms of doing my regular equipment repair route. It definitely is cutting down in the monotony of the daly grind. I ordered a shoulder belt kit that I will install to feel better about collision risk with the endless stream of in experienced Uber drivers around here.
The am radio and interior transport me to another era. I like the low compression motor and simple 3 speed trans.
I will go pick up the extra engine soon and maybe assemble it to have a spare on hand. Thank you for all the welcome notes.

Looks like a 67 to me.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. There is a lot of knowledge and people willing to help on this forum. Nice Satellite. It is definitely a 1966, with that Poly 318. What does your ownership/registration say. Also your VIN # will decode to model year.

Good looking car , and welcome from a fellow 1966 Satellite owner
But like said thats a 66

I love mine. Bought it this past Oct

What a great looking car, I love them all original.

Greengearhead welcome to FBBO. Awesome car and great neighborhood. Looks like my old neighborhood In the Sunset district. I lived at 35th between Taraval and Ulloa. If I can dig up some old photos of my 66 Satellite parked in front of my house you would get a kick out of it.

Auto Transport Service
Back