• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 72 RR Clone Owner

dodgefox5

Local time
6:53 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Bryan and I am excited to be apart of the FBBO. I should have done this a while ago when I first picked up the car but didn't long time reader first time member. I have always been a Mopar nut my dad currently owns a 70 Cuda and I own 3 other late model Mopar's. I already appreciate all the info available here as it is always so helpful. I picked the car up in July 2019 and drove it for part of 2019 and 2020 season then pulled it apart to do some upgrades which snowballed into almost 2 years later. I stockpiled parts while I drove it for the first few years to which didn't help.

I mostly took it off the road to redo the wiring on the car as some of the plugs were melted specifically the ignition switch for one and the bulkhead wasn't looking to hot either. Well on top of doing the wiring installed a QA1/Gerst Suspension full front suspension and a new strange rear end as the old one was about to die unknown to me until I found it full of shavings...so it got a Strange DANA 60. I have attached a few pics of the car together and some of the process of the upgrades, rewiring, and the car in pieces. My plan is to get it done in time to make it to Carlisle, PA this year as long as all goes to plan.

102_0043.JPG 102_0136.JPG 102_0144.JPG 102_0148.jpg 102_0166.JPG IMG_20200526_204933_edited.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, great project and it looks to be going well.

Welcome from the west coast.

Last edited:
Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from northern Ohio. I had a 72 clone years ago. Wish I still had it!

Welcome aboard from NJ. Very Nice! Thanks for posting the pictures & best of luck with your new toy!
:thumbsup:

Cool project :thumbsup: I like your style of build

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! Great looking Mopar!

Auto Transport Service
Back