• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Ads....

Ironbuilt

Local time
4:18 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced the new ads on FBBO?
upload_2021-2-21_11-47-43.png

I thought that Gold membership eliminated ads. These are REALLY annoying!!
What say you @Joeychgo

Yes, coming up when opening conversations. Have to X it out to see.

That's a Chrome issue. Download brave browser and you won't have ad issues, (and it doesn't track you)
Set the search engine to Duckduckgo, it's based on Google but is secure and has no censorship.
You can still sign into your Google account and keep your bookmarks and saved passwords

I don't use a computer usually, just my android phone.

Well you know the kind of sites Paul browses when he's not here...... :D

Yeah, and paul seems to like making a spectacle out of things by posting a thread instead of simply pm'g me about it.

You have a habit of not giving a straight answer in your PM's. How is asking a question making a spectacle?
And it's NOT my computer, it ONLY happens on YOUR site. I have 2 anti-virus programs the I run at all times, and both are paid for and up to date.

trust me, its on your computer. I've only been doing this for 15 years. And I give you straight answers, just not always the ones you want.

You have a habit of not giving a straight answer in your PM's. How is asking a question making a spectacle?
And it's NOT my computer, it ONLY happens on YOUR site. I have 2 anti-virus programs the I run at all times, and both are paid for and up to date.
I've had the same thing happen on other sites. It's caused by malware in a chrome extension.

I say you have malware on your computer. That is not an ad from FBBO
THat reminds me, my phone is been acting up. Time to do a Malwarebytes scan. It has been a while.

Look at all the extensions in your address bar. Should look like this....

20210221_132945.png

Are you logged in on your screen shot? Not being logged in will have all kinds of adds. BTW I'm using AdGuard and really like it.

Look at all the extensions in your address bar. Should look like this....

View attachment 1072731

Are you logged in on your screen shot? Not being logged in will have all kinds of adds. BTW I'm using AdGuard and really like it.
Yes, I am logged in and I also use AdGuard. I don't understand why it's only on FBBO. I just scanned my computer with the newest addition of Webroot and nothing came up.

Auto Transport Service
Back