• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B body life

Ranidart70

Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
I am not new to cars nor FBBO but after a huge break from B body cars I am back into the B - body mode.

I am an A-body addict and most of my cars are A- Body ( I love dusters to pieces) but now I am back in the B-body world.

Just picked up a 67 Belvedere 1, 2 door.

It is coming from Phoenix, Az to Colorado. I have not taken delivery yet but I am really pumped up about it and back on FBBO so I am back to hang out among the B-body people of the world :)

Enjoy the site ! Lots of cross overs (like me) A to B.I've seen the car in person,Brad gave ya a smokin' deal. You will be happy. Hope you still are working in the Valiant wagon.

Enjoy the site ! Lots of cross overs (like me) A to B.I've seen the car in person,Brad gave ya a smokin' deal. You will be happy. Hope you still are working in the Valiant wagon.
yes the valiant wagon snow balled into a bigger project and it was self induced because I had to go Hyper- Pak with it so locating all the original Hyper-Pak was no small task nor very cheap.

The Belvedere should be sweet. At first when I saw it, I didn't like the sedan look and I didn't like the back window. Then, the more I looked at it the more I starting to like it and then I realized they didn't make very many 2 door sedans. So hopefully it sticks around my yard for many years to come :)

Welcome back! Throw a picture up when you get her

here are a couple from the ad …..I have a feeling it looks worse than it actually is.

ECA89731-E1FF-44A9-AE16-9F6CF26920B3.jpeg.jpg 1D8EE846-7AE1-491F-A830-C65575A71094.jpeg.jpg

Welcome aboard from WI & congrats !

I was very interested in that car too, but NO space for it in the shop.

I've got a big squishy spot for 66/67 B-Body sedans. My Dad had this, but it got wrecked shortly after I was born. Factory 383 4 speed car.

IMG_20180808_0001.jpg

Last edited:
I just realized he had it listed here as well.

I only saw the ad that was on fabo which is why I was asking questions that I now see he had answered here. I didn't even think to look over here. If he hadn't listed on FABO, I would have never known about it.

Welcome back & great find.

Welcome.
B-bodies are more attractive cars. IMO

Welcome back. B bodies are always cooler then A's anyway....

welcome back

Auto Transport Service
Back