• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B-Body owner, new to the group

Daniel Judd

Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Dan Judd I am from about 30 miles north of Atlanta, I just bought a 67 Satellite bucket seat console car with a 383. It needs a good bit of work but I got it for a great price. I would like to mention a little story with you folks. If you ever heard the story about the Soldier who was given a Butter nut Challenger at Carlisle a few years back, I am very proud to say that young man is my nephew. He still owns the car and says he will never sell that car. It has a 440 in it now and has done a few other mods. Thanks for allowing me to join the group I hope to get the car home Thursday.

Welcome from just west of you. I have a 66 Belvedere I'm working on. I'm about 15 minutes from Acworth.

Welcome from Alabama, your western neighbor. Keep me in mind if you need information or even parts for 66-67's as they are my favorite B body Mopars.

Hello Daniel, and :welcome:

I hope you have a great time working on your new project!

Welcome aboard from NJ. I am sure that many of us here would like you to post some pictures!:D

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
You're gonna hear this a lot here, so let me be among the first:
:xscuseless:

welcome to FBBO sounds like a cool project post some pics when you get it home

Welcome from Michigan. Need the pics to feed our bad habit.....:xscuseless:

Welcome from the show me state!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Pics please!

Auto Transport Service
Back