• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE New Big Block Roller Cam Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geetex

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New, installed but never run, big block, Iskendarian roller cam kit. This comes with the cam shaft, roller lifters with the tie bars, rev kit, bronze distributor gear, push rods, TRW adjustable rockers and double roller timing set. The cam shaft part# is 165162, the grind # is RR 627 roller, the rockers are 1.5:1 ratio. You can look up the cam specs on the Isky web site going by the part# and grind #. All parts are new, installed but never run. I didn't take pictures of all the parts, I have them smeared with grease for storage, if you need pictures let me know and I can take pictures. This is about $2,500 worth of stuff if bought from Isky, I'm selling this for $1,500, you save $1,000, just in time for your winter engine freshen up. Location is zip code 60510.

IMG_1347.JPG IMG_1349.JPG

Stanton,
I got a message that you replied to this but I don't see a reply. Did you try to reply?
Thanks.

I deleted my post because my question was answered upon closer examination of your photos. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back