• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Breakthrough Treatment For Depression ......

Well Ill give you one tip to make your cell less intrusive - don't ever make the mistake of giving one thin dime to a politician - I'd never done so in my life until the 2020 generals. I donated a small amount and I'm virtually positive I didn't provide my phone number - I'm not that stupid. But somehow they have it and now I spend I don't know how much time a day blocking their text numbers and then sending the actual text to a spam crusher site and after that I report it as junk text and delete it. Doesn't matter what I do those texts for donations from politicians all over the country come rolling in - unstoppable. I discovered a way to permanently get rid of their emails but not their texts. Somehow they got my cell number and I'm paying the price.

if you have T-Mobile and sign up for what they call "digits" - a free service whereby they provide you with a "dummy number" that you can use in any case where whomever is requiring you to provide a phone number you can use your digits number. It seems like it's you're real cell number to whomever because it's assigned to you but it has no real tie back so they get bupkis.
One of the many reasons I kept my hard line! Very few entities have my cell phone number including some doctors. My cell phone rang only twice today.....one for a wellness check and the other call was from a friend. Keeping my hard line is well worth the extra money it costs me.

I'm in the towing Biz. The hours on my card say
30 hrs a day........8 days a week.
Even when it says possible scam I must answer that phone anytime it rings.Even though the message says I'll call back in a few minutes if I don't answer they just call another tow company.:jackoff:

IMG_4205.jpg

You guys are aware that we have the ability and freedom to:

A- simply not answer

B- screen calls and texts

and

C- respond at a time that is convenient rather than instant

right?
Sometimes I'll mute mine. Right now I have a couple of women texting me a lot and sometimes I just want some peace and quiet. Not answering isn't an option because the ring tone gets irritating after awhile so the mute button works the best with that too.

I'm in the towing Biz. The hours on my card say
30 hrs a day........8 days a week.
Even when it says possible scam I must answer that phone anytime it rings.Even though the message says I'll call back in a few minutes if I don't answer they just call another tow company.:jackoff:

View attachment 1374820

Since it's got a location to place a tow hook, the manufacturer must anticipate a lot of break downs.

What is that thing anyway?

My cell # is carried over from a work phone I had circa 2005.
The co bough a dozens, all with sequential numbers.
After about 5 years, and a couple phone upgrades we were offered to transfer the service to ourselves ans to keep the phone.
Previously we had been itemizing the bills, and paying only for personal calls.

About a year in, I started getting calls and messages to "return the call or action could be taken".
They were all for the same person, one Megan Paine.
At the high point it was something like 20-30 calls per week.
I got to where I'd tell them she wasn't here, this isn't her number, and boy is she good, as you're the 50th person looking for her in x number of years.

It started tapering off about 3 years ago, and I can't actually remember the last time I got one, although I do remember thinking it had been a while.

Here's to you, Megan Paine- damn you're good.

Auto Transport Service
Back