• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Broadcast Sheet?

moparmusclecars

Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
Can someone like Galen or another place make a repo broadcast sheet for my car? 1970 RR, broadcast sheet is not legible and in pieces, but i do have my car's fender tag? IDk, maybe i don't need to be too concerned about having a broadcast sheet. What's your opinion?

Once gone it’s gone......none of these items should be reproduced...those capabilities and availability always lead to fraud.

If your is in pieces the. You probably cannot see all the coded options. Not everything is listed on the FT. So then you would make some things up for a new complete BS. Being a 70 and you have the FT and a Vin plate you have enough to prove it’s legit...

My car actually had two broadcast sheets found in it. The one for my car which is about unreadable, and another one from another RR. OFC, the one that is important to me, is the bad one.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i have both the vin tag and fender tag. I will just leave it as is. At least the previous owner did have the fender tag, so i am happy I got that, at least.

My car actually had two broadcast sheets found in it. The one for my car which is about unreadable, and another one from another RR. OFC, the one that is important to me, is the bad one.
That’s not uncommon to find another BS for another car....you can post that as another thread in the case the car is still around and maybe it could reunite with the car....

Yeah, my intent was never to commit fraud in any sense, but i wasn't sure having the fender tag could get a repo broadcast sheet made. I now realize that not all the build info would be on the fender tag anyway, so......I am not concerned much about not having the broadcast sheet, I am quite happy to have just a vin tag and fender tag.

As far as having the extra build sheet, I have not had much of a chance to look it over before i decide where it ends up at. Galen Govier's Office is asking for me to send it to them. IDK how i want to handle this one, yet. If the rightful owner of it came forward, I would give it to them, since it won't do me any good, anyway. I will probably list it once i have a chance to actually look it over.

I am not sure what reproducing date codes means. Can someone explain what that means, please?

Post up the vin on the other broadcast sheet, maybe someone here is looking for it.

As I mentioned, I will be doing so, as soon as I have an actual chance to look it over.

This broadcast sheet is actually somewhat rough itself, but it appears to be RM21NOG183990.

Body Type: R = Road Runner
Price Class: M = Medium
Body Type: 21 = 2 Door Coupe
Engine: N = 383 330HP OR 335HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL
Year: 0 = 1970
Sequence Number: 183990 = 83990th Vehicle Built

EB7 Jamaica Blue Metallic

I think it is when you get a date stamp that mimics the factory stamping when the part was made. For example this stamp for a regulator, in this case the 22nd week of 1970 (many others available).
Voltage_Regulator_Stamp_220.jpg

Similarly, you can get the paint stamps made up to duplicate date codes on heater boxes, hoses, lots of soft parts.

Ok, no one here had mentioned doing anything of the kind, but......until that comment came up, wasn't even a question. lol

I recently bought a 69 RR, R21; Owner got the vehicle through a divorce I think - didn't know anything about it. No build sheet (I checked under the back seat) and no Fender Tag. If either was located, I would pay a finders fee.

At least the previous owner of my 70 RR found the fender tag he had removed, so I got lucky there. I suppose between having a build sheet or a fender tag, i'd pick having the fender tag. I also have another RR (1968) with no build sheet or fender tag. Oh, well. Just glad to have both cars and fairly clean cars to start with. Can't have it all, I guess.

Auto Transport Service
Back