• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New but not new...

ChargerX3

Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just joined, but have owned my Chargers since the 90's. Finally getting them back out of storage, so i thought I would come out from under my Vintage Mopar rock.

Welcome pard. If you're looking for some great mopar advice/tips - this is the place. I joined a few years later than I would have preferred as the help I received was priceless.

Welcome from Illinois!! Add some photos of your Chargers if you will . . .

Welcome from Illinois!! Add some photos of your Chargers if you will . . .
Thanks. I've unearthed the 67" and took it to its first car show about a week back. Funny I painted it 20 years ago and never took it to a show. A bit overdue i presume.

jOkwWi2.jpg

Welcome from Georgia.

I read this truth somewhere:

FBBO is the premiere online B Body Mopar Club for the Chrysler B platform.​

Hi guys. Just joined, but have owned my Chargers since the 90's. Finally getting them back out of storage, so i thought I would come out from under my Vintage Mopar rock.
From one old Charger guy and new FBBO member to another - Welcome from northern Michigan.

And what a nice '67! We all have our "the one that got away" stories and the car I passed over to buy my '68 Charger way back in 1985 was a '67 Charger with a 426. I coulda bought that one too but wanted to get into strengthening the '68s 440 right away so I passed. What a mistake. Kudos to preserving yours so well.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Alabama, 66-67 Chargers are misplaced treasures.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back