• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Dash Bezel & RetroSound Radio

TN Mopar

Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
I cant say enough about the RetroSound line of radios and speakers
Last night we finished the install of a new Dash bezel, lenses, and RetroSound Radio

I am extremely happy with the outcome
We replaced an original dash bezel that had been cut for a modern radio years ago
We repainted it but the paint didn't hold up well

So I began to look for options
I purchased the new bezel and lenses but really wanted something better looking for my radio
Plus I did not want to cut the new bezel.
I had used a RetroSound stereo dash speaker and love the sound

So I went with the RetroSound Redondo RS radio
I upgraded to the Hermosa Motor 2 level for Bluetooth & USB capability

The install went very well
The dash bezel fit well although the lenses need a tweak or two

The radio is amazing. The sound is very good with just the one speaker (dual speaker in one)
The volume is great & the clarity of the hands free phone calling is nice. The features of the radio are very well done and we were able to match the color of the EL lighting.

Most importantly the car looks like it did years ago when I was 17 and AM radio was enough

IMG_20210727_192257476.jpg IMG_20210727_192300894_HDR.jpg IMG_20210727_213319786.jpg IMG_20210727_222300836.jpg IMG_20210728_114628257.jpg IMG_20210728_114716677.jpg

I cant say enough about the RetroSound line of radios and speakers
Last night we finished the install of a new Dash bezel, lenses, and RetroSound Radio

I am extremely happy with the outcome
We replaced an original dash bezel that had been cut for a modern radio years ago
We repainted it but the paint didn't hold up well

So I began to look for options
I purchased the new bezel and lenses but really wanted something better looking for my radio
Plus I did not want to cut the new bezel.
I had used a RetroSound stereo dash speaker and love the sound

So I went with the RetroSound Redondo RS radio
I upgraded to the Hermosa Motor 2 level for Bluetooth & USB capability

The install went very well
The dash bezel fit well although the lenses need a tweak or two

The radio is amazing. The sound is very good with just the one speaker (dual speaker in one)
The volume is great & the clarity of the hands free phone calling is nice. The features of the radio are very well done and we were able to match the color of the EL lighting.

Most importantly the car looks like it did years ago when I was 17 and AM radio was enough

View attachment 1144878 View attachment 1144879 View attachment 1144880 View attachment 1144881 View attachment 1144882 View attachment 1144884

Who did you purchase your bezel and lens from? I've heard some of the bezels have poor fit so would like to avoid major tweaks.

Who did you purchase your bezel and lens from? I've heard some of the bezels have poor fit so would like to avoid major tweaks.
I purchased the bezel from B/E & A
it was a great experience but he told me at the time it was his last one
He did not have the lenses or the glove box door
I would check with him https://www.beaparts.com/default.asp

I got the lenses from classic industries
I had to modify them a little to make them fit
and the quality is not what I would have hoped for
but I used them anyway

I have not ordered the glove box door yet but will soon

All done it looks fine
but it does not fit like OEM did
However it looks a lot better than the faded warped original I replaced

Which speaker did you get from retrosounds?

Auto Transport Service
Back