• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Engine and 3 Speep Wiper motor Harness, extra wires?

mpro69rr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

69 RR 383 4 speed. I installed a new engine harness and new 3 speed wiper motor. On the first picture the wiper harness came with an extra wire hanging off the bulk head plug, does anyone know what this is, I couldn't find it on the wiring diagram? The second picture is the new engine harness before the voltage regulator right behind the engine, its a grey wire with a spade connector on it, anyone know what this one is? Thanks!

20210415_211002.jpg
20210415_211120.jpg

Is where the transmission reverse light switch harness plugs in. The other wire is your oil pressure sender wire..
ap2317b.jpg

Is where the transmission reverse light switch harness plugs in. The other wire is your oil pressure sender wire..
View attachment 1098129

Thanks again DadsBee! Looks like I don't need to use the oil pressure one, I have another oil gauge and I'll have to look into the transmission reverse light one.

Auto Transport Service
Back