• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE new exact duplicate 1964 Plymouth dash pads, red, black and primed , $650 incl. ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

big t

Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new exact duplicate dash pads for 1964 Plymouth B body, perfect fit and design, can't tell from factory. made in USA, TOP QUALITY. includes new clips. The red is exact factory color,sort of a darker red towards cranberry red, the black is just that and the primer pad can be dyed using SEM dye/paint. Exact duplicate of the 1964 Dodge and 1965 Plymouth "B" pads coming soon.

Last edited:
Damn!!! Just when I buy a tig welder, this comes along.

It's in the title....650 BIG ONES SHIPPED!!!!

Dash pad paint

You can get SEM paint from good automobile paint shops or search on line SEM paint. They have a color chart with every shade of every color imaginable.

Brand new exact duplicate dash pads for 1964 Plymouth B body, perfect fit and design, can't tell from factory. made in USA, TOP QUALITY. includes new clips. The red is exact factory color,sort of a darker red towards cranberry red, the black is just that and the primer pad can be dyed using SEM dye/paint. Exact duplicate of the 1964 Dodge and 1965 Plymouth "B" pads coming soon.

How Soon? I Need A Dash Pad For My '65 Satellite!

1964 Plymouth dash pad 003.jpg1964 Plymouth dash pad 001.jpgWe're trying for August for the 1964 Dodge, 1965 Dodge and Plymouth. What color? thx Bill

1964 Plymouth dash pad 001.jpg 1964 Plymouth dash pad 003.jpg

Looks like the same one or very similar to the one I bought from a guy named Bob years back. I still have it for my 64 Fury Convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back