• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Floridian

furyus

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I am somewhat new. I've been lurking for a while, and thought it was time to open my mouth. I have a 64 Sport Fury with a 440 and manual reverse 727 with 3.91 locker rear. I've run a best of 12.12 at 110 at Bradenton raceway.Had the car for about 13 years now. I want to post pics, but I need to know how to downsize them. Any help would be great. Thanks:eusa_eh:

Hey Furyus (cool name!):
I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager on my computer. Then I click on "Edit Picture" and then "Compress" to "Document size". It's Windows 7, but I think other versions also do that.
Good luck, Luther

Ditto.

welcome & nice 64 Fury

Thanks for the welcome! I am still trying to resize my pictures. The picture manager won't work, as in none of the controls will let me do anything.......

finally able to add some pics of my car.:icon_bounce:

Attachments

• furyus2.jpg
    furyus2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 135
  • furyus1 006.jpg
    furyus1 006.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 123
  • furyus1 005.jpg
    furyus1 005.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 132
  • furyus1 004.jpg
    furyus1 004.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 133
furyus.... nice ride

Glad to see you figured out the pic uploading puzzle!
Good lookin Plymouth! I remember that grill from my dad's 64 Ply wagon.
--Luther

finally able to add some pics of my car.:icon_bounce:

I think i know this car and you do you go to USA Flea Market car shows?
if it's the car i'm thinking of fellas the photos do not do it justice. nice car gotta love the early b bodys.

Thanks again for the great welcome from everyone! Yes I have been to the USA flea market shows before,but not lately. I would rather go to a cruise night,instead of a car show. Much cooler in the evening...........

Auto Transport Service
Back