• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Central Virginia

2Dodges

Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
Just joined and own the following Mopar..........an original one family owned 68 Charger in metallic burgundy/black vinyl top and red interior. Just finished a white 1990 Dakota ASC convertible (1 of 909). My Dad bought the Charger at Albany Dodge (NY) when I was a senior in high school. I am also looking for any information on the whereabouts of another family Dodge......a 1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix convertible in white/gray vinyl upholstery. Last seen with SC tags.

Let me know how I can help you!

welcome3.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Illinois!! Post some photos of your Dodges when you get a chance . . .

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO fromNorCal Sierras

Just joined and own the following Mopar..........an original one family owned 68 Charger in metallic burgundy/black vinyl top and red interior. Just finished a white 1990 Dakota ASC convertible (1 of 909). My Dad bought the Charger at Albany Dodge (NY) when I was a senior in high school. I am also looking for any information on the whereabouts of another family Dodge......a 1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix convertible in white/gray vinyl upholstery. Last seen with SC tags.

Let me know how I can help you!
Welcome. Happy hunting on that car.

newwelcome.jpg
Lynchburg is a cool town, been a lot of years since last I set foot in it - but I dug it when I did.

It was cool growing up with a Charger as the family car! My parents bought this Charger R/T SE brand new in 1970! Welcome to the forum!

2q4324.sized.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back