• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Chilly Canada...

Devjas

Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi to all. Looking forward to reading all the knowledge this forum has to offer...Got a 69 Charger RT/SE that was factory correct with 440 Magnum. Now a 572 Hemi built to look stock in the engine bay..725 HP. Thanks for having me.....

Welcome....I had to look up where Kleinburg is here in Ontario. Looks like a 'don't blink or you'll miss it' Vaughan suburb.

Wow,
Cant wait to see your 69 R/T 572 HEMI Charger...
Welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining the forum!

My F8 69 Charger

Here is a pic for you who asked...If you want more just keep asking...This is cool... DSC01473 (800x600).jpg

welcome to FBBO
nice 69 Charger

Nice, Very Nice!!

Welcome to FBBO, Thanks for the pics, Very Nice Ride !!! :love10:

Welcome....I had to look up where Kleinburg is here in Ontario. Looks like a 'don't blink or you'll miss it' Vaughan suburb.

Kleinburg is home to the McMichael Canadian Art Museum and a destination point for many.

Welcome Devjas, Nice Charger, 572 Hemi, "wolf in sheeps clothing". Will have to check it out this next year at a local cruise, Bolton Can Tire on a Thursday night perhaps...

Welcome aboard nice charger i have its sister in my shop doing a total restro

Auto Transport Service
Back