• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Ontario

StenTarvo

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
Hello i'm Sten, i'm 16 years old and dont actually own a car yet but I am almost saved up for a 1978 Dodge Magnum, I came here for some help finding one and also if or once I do get it, some help fixing it up.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard !! Good to have a MOPAR youngster, like many of us were a long time ago, getting into cars.

WTB section for that car you're looking for and also browse the MOPAR's for sale section. Many threads may be closed to further replies as they're too old, but the car may still be available if you PM the member that posted the advert.

Welcome, I'm in T.O., check Kijiji everyday, I have seen Magnum projects go for around $2K Can., good luck.
Yeah, I was hoping to find one that wont cost too much to rebuild if I do happen to find one, ideally a running motor. I put notifications on Kijiji so that should help, thanks guys.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard !! Good to have a MOPAR youngster, like many of us were a long time ago, getting into cars.

WTB section for that car you're looking for and also browse the MOPAR's for sale section. Many threads may be closed to further replies as they're too old, but the car may still be available if you PM the member that posted the advert.
Thanks, funny enough im actually a Ford guy but just fell in love with the Magnum because of The Junkman (1982) P.S nice super bee

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from near Sparta Drag Strip. It is nice to see a guy interested in a Mopar instead of a Subaru or Honda.

Welcome aboard from NJ and may your search be short and fruitful!:)

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to fbbo......sten....I think dad's bee is mopar king of canada .......he can conjour you up a magnum for sure:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back