• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New generation car culture.

i thought it was kind of cool, not the whole idea of shutting down the freeway thats just stupid. hell go find an empty parking lot somewhere to do some donuts.

I lived near a kid named Danny when I lived up in Plum Boro, and his thing used to be he would save a few bucks every payday and when he had enough money, he would go out and buy some old POS car off someone. Didn't matter what year, make, or model it was, all it had to do was run. Then he would go out late some weekend night, and just dog that crap out of that car. He would do doughnuts in parking lots, jump ditches, drive cross country, hit light poles, he even drove one car off a bridge and into the Allegheny River! He would dog the car until it wouldn't go another inch, and then when it died he would just leave it where it sat, find a phone, and have a buddy pick him up. And since this was the 1970s and there was no record he had purchased the car, the cops would just tow the wreck away and that was the end of another clunker. Danny went through ten cars that I knew of.

So the new car culture isn't any better or worse than the old one.

I lived near a kid named Danny when I lived up in Plum Boro, and his thing used to be he would save a few bucks every payday and when he had enough money, he would go out and buy some old POS car off someone. Didn't matter what year, make, or model it was, all it had to do was run. Then he would go out late some weekend night, and just dog that crap out of that car. He would do doughnuts in parking lots, jump ditches, drive cross country, hit light poles, he even drove one car off a bridge and into the Allegheny River! He would dog the car until it wouldn't go another inch, and then when it died he would just leave it where it sat, find a phone, and have a buddy pick him up. And since this was the 1970s and there was no record he had purchased the car, the cops would just tow the wreck away and that was the end of another clunker. Danny went through ten cars that I knew of.

So the new car culture isn't any better or worse than the old one.

I used to buy beaters to beat the snot out of them too but my friends and I never blocked off a busy freeway just so we could drive in circles ;) Apparently they have been doing this for a while.

Also i didn't mean to sound like the entire new generation of car cultures is bad but there are a LOT of meat heads out there these days giving real car guys a bad name.

Douchebags, complete douchebags, I wish they would have wrecked into each other, especially the moron with the pink wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back