• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from AZ

lanceh13

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
Greetings! I've got a 69' Coronet R/T convertible. I've owned the car for going on 8 years now. She was parked about 4-5 years ago when the motor started to get weak. This was around the time that I was getting out of the Army and starting my civilian career so the R/T became a barn find in my garage. I just recently pulled her out of the garage and a good friend of mine out in CA is helping put her back together.
rt.jpg
rt2.jpg

Welcome from Chicago! Beautiful car I hope mine looks half as nice when I'm done with it! Thank you for your service in protecting me and my family!!

Welcome. Gorgeous Car!.
IMHO the most beautiful cars ever made were CorRoneTs and 69 veRTs are my favorite of them.
If for some reason you ever decided to sell her.......
Otherwise don't be shy about posting pics for us to drool over.
Happy Moparing!

Damn! Nice car. Jealous. Where in California? Motor here or the whole car.

Last edited:
Welcome, great car, one of my favorites.

Damn! Nice car. Jealous. Where in California? Motor here or the whole car.

Hey Dennis! I sent the car, rebuilt motor & trans over to beautiful Pismo Beach @ Troxell's Garage. Small business owner and longtime friend Andy is currently going through some other items on her and will hopefully be dropping in the motor within the next month or so.

IMG_20180210_114412.jpg
IMG_20180219_083020.jpg
KIMG1268.jpeg
KIMG1361.jpeg
KIMG1362.jpeg
KIMG1366.jpeg

Feels great to finally be making traction on getting her back on the road again.

Welcome to FBBO from sunny SoCal. Sweet ride you have there. Get her done

Where in Arizona? I should say where in Phoenix?

Welcome from Ohio,thanks for your service & the beautiful pics(couldn’t do that in Ohio this time of year).

Auto Transport Service
Back