• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy From Canada!!

Thunder65

Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
image.jpeg
finally instead of creeping this forum, I can now be part of it. Picking up my beautiful 1968
Sport Satellite GTX Convertible 440. I am not one too care about matching numbers, original parts etc. I just want to be a Mopar guy like all my older brothers were when I was a kid. Sold my motorcycles, now I'm in!!

Nice car, Welcome from Michigan.

Very nice car! Must have been hard to sell possessions to get this one but I think it was a good choice. Welcome aboard

Sweet Satty/68 GTX, my favorite year

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, looks like a great forum. The car was from CT.
I can't believe it's actually snowing out right now!!! So happy I have a convertible!!!

View attachment 337350 finally instead of creeping this forum, I can now be part of it. Picking up my beautiful 1968
Sport Satellite GTX Convertible 440. I am not one too care about matching numbers, original parts etc. I just want to be a Mopar guy like all my older brothers were when I was a kid. Sold my motorcycles, now I'm in!![/QUOT

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back