• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Oregon

KMACORONET

Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Well I am a newbie to both this site and the mopar world. I have finally fallen to the dark side. I am the proud new owner of a 66 coronet. It will be delivered in the next 2 weeks.:eusa_clap:
The plan is a healthy 440 with purple horneys nice clan up in the rear stance and just enough attitude to piss people off.. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_2145.jpg
    IMG_2145.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 328
  • SAM_0163.jpg
    SAM_0163.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 312
  • SAM_0165.jpg
    SAM_0165.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 348
  • this is it.jpg
    this is it.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 317
Welcome nice 66.love it..i own a 67 440 myself..these body styles kick a...again welcome and cant wait to see more..God Bless..Bear R.-

Welcome to the website. It took long enough to convert you, now we'll make sure you don't "Chevy" it up!

Welcome aboard, let me know if you need parts we have 66 Coronets covered!

sweet car in good shape. youll have to get an s bend for one side of your glass packs. the trans cross member is in the way on the drivers side i think. so you cant bolt them straight up to the headers. been there done that.

Nice 66, welcome to FBBO from the smoky NorCal Sierra's

hi and welcome to the site keep posting love to read your post and see your car **** :headbang:

Thanks everyone. I could use some decent bucket seats???
I can't wait till it gets here. I feel like alittle kid waiting on christmas.

Im in Redmond.. You?

Up here just east of Portlandia, Troutdale. I haven't changed my profile since I moved over here. I'm hoping to get back to my dirty little town in the EO. Dirty as it may be, its at least up front with it's degeneracy, not putting on aires like Portland.

Love Redmond/Bend area.

Auto Transport Service
Back