• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here

Coldsmoke

Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
Greetings all, Dave here from NY.
Quick backstory.
In 78', the family got a second hand 73' Charger SE, beige, 318 w buckets.
By 83', there was nothing left of it thanks to New York Winters and It went to the junkyard.
The time has come and I need one of these in my garage.
I'll be posting my intentions and I look forward to learning, absorbing and contributing as much as I can.
Cheers

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, the quest for a 73 Charger is on.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Good news is that 73 318 Chargers are still reasonably affordable with a good solid body.

Be sure to check inside the cowl (remove screens and feel around, especially the base of the actual holes ) and the hinge pillar areas.

You should be able to find a solid, running driving car for under 10K

I normally say, 'Greetings from Upstate NY' but that's probably not necessary in your case. Lots of great guys and gals here with a wealth of information.

Welcome from Michigan. I'm sure you'll find that Charger.

Greetings all, Dave here from NY.
Quick backstory.
In 78', the family got a second hand 73' Charger SE, beige, 318 w buckets.
By 83', there was nothing left of it thanks to New York Winters and It went to the junkyard.
The time has come and I need one of these in my garage.
I'll be posting my intentions and I look forward to learning and absorbing as much as I can.
Cheers
Welcome to FBBO. Coldsmoke? Havarti or Cream cheese?

welcome to FBBO

Hi Coldsmoke, :welcome:
I see from your other post that you may have found the Charger you're looking for. Congrats, and Good luck!

Welcome from Ionia NY Dave.
I just ran into a friend from high school this week who has a really nice 73 SE.
Best of luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back