• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy just sayin' hi.

Richard Smith

Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
I have a 64 Sport Fury 426 street wedge,4sp. Pretty much stock except Ross pistons & MoPar Purple cam .Planning on installing a Vintage Air unit .

Welcome to FBBO from Batavia, NY.
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Alabama, sounds great, show us.

hello and welcome any pics?

Although I favor the 67-71 stuff, your car really checks my favorite boxes!
Especially the 3rd pedal!
Which purple stripe cam? Solid or Hydraulic? Factory Max Wedge ports on that 426?
Welcome to the BEST Mopar forum on the www.

Street wedge. Awesome. Do your homework on the a/c. I believe some are way better than others. Lots of options, but many on here have done it…..thinking of trying it myself

Welcome aboard from NJ. As mentioned, without pictures no one believes you LOL!
:lol:

Welcome from Indiana. Sounds like a good combination, how about some pictures?

Yep

gonna need pics

newwelcome.jpg

@Richard Smith
I knew I was getting AC for my 70 V-code Roadrunner, and I wound up choosing Vintage Air, BUT I did their system without the compressor options they have. I have the CVF Wraptor serpentine belt and accessories system, which I chose to add power steering to my car as well.
The main reason why I mention this is the CVF Wraptor AC compressor and fittings is not only "not ugly" but it's so fine looking I wanted it to show!
Just something to consider, and I don't know what a Wraptor would look like on your car, but it definitely works for me.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back