• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy needs help on 72 clone rr

mikedell1265

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
hey guys, i am very very close to buying a 72 RR clone with a 318 that has been totally restored...
car had 50k original and looks to be a fantastic resoration.

long and short i got her for 14k...

did i do ok? or get ripped? am i gonna get hurt in the future? lose mney?

any help is appreciated?
thank you in advance so much!
[email protected]

Welcome. Doesn't matter if someone else thinks you got a deal or you were bent over the couch. Bottom line is "if YOU are comfortable with what you paid, then you got a deal"

Welcome, it doesn't matter what you spend or have spent. Someone will always think you could have got a better deal and some will think you stole it for that price. It's true, if you're happy then it was money well spent. Clone cars are a tough call as far as future value goes. The 71 and 72's are gaining more in popularity that's for sure, and totally restored with 50k? I would say you have done very well. Would love to see some pics! Enjoy your "new" car.

Drive it and enjoy it. The nice thing about clone cars is you can do what you want with the car and build to your liking.

what do you experts think????

need honest opnions...
should i go for the 14k????????????????????
the check is made out....

coronas are on ice the garage door is open....
cummon ova

1972 roadrunner 010.jpg

1972 roadrunner 013.jpg

1972 roadrunner 017.jpg

1972 roadrunner 020.jpg

1972 roadrunner 0114.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back