• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy now knows what the red X means

i take them with great honor!
thank you sir,may i have another???

I'm a kinda old guy and still have questions about how and why they are sometimes used.
I get the ---disagree-- that they mean but what value do they have in a conversation unless it is followed up with with a counter opinion/explanation?
From what I see using the red x is much like saying "Houston-we have a problem".
Everyone wants to know what 'Houston" has to say.

Last edited:
ya Joe, you'll come to learn for the most part, the red X bandits are of the hit-and-run variety.

Steve you were the first to red X me lol, I
Never paid attention to the x until it popped up in my alerts saying I was red x’d by SFSI. Boy was I mad hahah

I may not have the most Red X's but I'm up there for sure LOL. All it means is that somebody does not agree as in a preference to blonds or brunette's or legs versus Tits.

Hey Steve---You don't run and hide from the "red x". You give us a conversation.
I personally admire that you don't run away from a conversation about your convictions.
(Who knows--maybe you will become more conservative as topics are talked out).:poke::)

Hey Steve---You don't run and hide from the "red x". You give us a conversation.
I personally admire that you don't run away from a conversation about your convictions.
(Who knows--maybe you will become more conservative as topics are talked out).:poke::)
My God you have to hear what i did just tonight while i was eating dinner! Talk of Oprah Winfrey running for president! I almost spit out my sweet potatoes. Well i mean i guess if we got a so so real estate developer as president how bad could it be. Answer. Pretty bad, maybe bad enough to make me a Republican LOL. BTW i dont take Red X's personally, i dont think anyone really should unless your a butt hurt snowflake to use a term my buddies here like to toss around LOL!!!!!!

My God you have to hear what i did just tonight while i was eating dinner! Talk of Oprah Winfrey running for president! I almost spit out my sweet potatoes. Well i mean i guess if we got a so so real estate developer as president how bad could it be. Answer. Pretty bad, maybe bad enough to make me a Republican LOL. BTW i dont take Red X's personally, i dont think anyone really should unless your a butt hurt snowflake to use a term my buddies here like to toss around LOL!!!!!!
Too much of "we need a woman for president" ( the black one sure didn't work out well) Next it will be we need a Muslim, Chinese , Russian etc.
What ever happened to we need the most competent for president?????

I'm a kinda old guy and still have questions about how and why they are sometimes used.
I get the ---disagree-- that they mean but what value do they have in a conversation unless it is followed up with with a counter opinion/explanation?
From what I see using the red x is much like saying "Houston-we have a problem".
Everyone wants to know what 'Houston" has to say.
It's more like Houston IS the problem!! Best thing I ever did was move out of that forked up city over 34 years ago!

I'm a triple red x man.....

You don't say?

516Wy7Y90mL.jpg

Red x is a rite of initiation....BFD.
I don't think any follow up explanation of disagree is needed anymore than an explanation of agree, like or thanks is. I get red X'd occasionally,,,,I don't marinate on em, just carry on.
"You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time"
**"Honest" Abe Lincoln**
"I don't know the key to success, fully,, but but I do know the key to failure is trying to please everybody"
Bill Cosby......no matter his crosses to bear, the quote rings true.
Can I get a red x?

Auto Transport Service
Back