• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy to site and still learning how to "post" etc.

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
Thanks to every member on this site for making it what it is. This site has truly sparked me "back" into working on my cars. I'm living near Edwards AFB, So Cal. I have 2 MOPARS. A 1970 Superbee, 383 car (found a 1970 426 Hemi, may put it in) its a bench seat, AC, auto, yellow/black vinyl roof. I also found a 63 Dodge Polara 318. I pulled the 318 and built a 440 style Max Wedge with the A&A package. I bit off more than I can chew! Never do 2 cars when neither one is not finished! The Bee is nearing completion and the Polara is ready for paint. Again, this site has sparked new life into my motivation. Thanks to everyone! Pics coming soon.

Welcome.. I get inspired also when I read through what the guys have written. The economy has killed my project for now so I hope to be able to live through you and the others. Post some pics...

Welcome to the forum. If that Bee has the original engine you might want to hold on to it so it can be put back to numbers matching if desired. That Hemi would look awfully good in there, though!

welcome.maybe you can hang on to the hemi and find another car that needs a motor.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Yes "roadrunnerman", that would be sweet finding a Hemi car with out the hemi engine. Id love to find one reasonably priced. This week I am pulling off the 2 Holley Short-bowls on the Stage V manifold and ordering the 2 Edelbrock 1405s, 600CFMs so I can run the 1970 style oval air cleaner assembly. Perhaps a "for Hemis Only" (FHO) setup.
Happy New year gang!
superbee-ski

Auto Transport Service
Back