• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

Tony..

Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Heard about this forum through other Mopar channels, thought it would be a good idea to see what it's all about. I grew up with Mopars, first car in which I ever got behind the wheel was a '53 Dodge Coronet (with a 241 Hemi), first Mopar I ever rode in was a '41 Dodge 4-door sedan. Mom learned to drive in that one. My first Mopar was a '61 Valiant Signet, then after returning back to the world from overseas, the second one was a '66 Satellite (383 4-sp specially ordered by p.o.), followed by a '69 Barracuda many years later but I missed the Satellite, sold the A-body and bought another '66 Satellite, took a while to find the right one. Currently the engine is out of it getting some additional upgrades and the car is being prepped for paint (especially the engine bay so I can get the engine back into the car). Hopefully I'll benefit from being here. :)

Welcome from another 66 Satellite owner in NY.
-q_z5DxsaPjI3oOTFzqzdjteW9helDW5d9Aact7j-b_PZXjN6lZ3ozdCS3jWLWhcy2y5Voo=w1204-h903-no?authuser=0.jpg

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! 440'

Welcome from yet another '66 Satellite and '66 Belvedere owner here in NY.
Fran's is nicer than mine.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Gonna need pics, even if it's tore apart.

Welcome, I just joined, I looked at several (66/67) Satellites before I settled on the Coronet instead but I don't think you can go wrong with a B body.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from Batavia, NY.

Auto Transport Service
Back