• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here, 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury

Ghost_II

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
I just bought this 1966 Plymouth sport fury. My dad bought it back in 1990 from original owner and then sold it in 1992 to pay for my birth hospital bills. It was always his dream to buy it back, unfortunately he passed from cancer 11yrs ago, but I found the guy who bought it off my dad 29 years ago, he still had it and he sold it to me. Drove 140 miles home no problem. Very happy!

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

ghost3.jpg

ghost4.jpg

ghost5.jpg

I have many fond memories of my Dad's '66 SF. Light blue metallic, blue interior, 383 car.
From time to time I look for another one like it to buy.

Wow, what a great story! Really happy you got it back after all these years.

Yes - a fantastic story and a sweet car. Welcome to the site.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. That's a great car that's part of your family history.

Congratulations on reuniting with a family treasure. I have a similar story with the even more fortunate blessing that my parents were still around to experience it. I'll be posting about it in a separate introduction thread here.

Welcome from Illinois!! Thanks for sharing your story and photos, and congratulations on reconnecting with that very special Mopar!!

Welcome from Alabama, sorry your dad couldn't get it back. You getting it back is a great tribute to him. It's still in great shape.

Congrats and welcome from the central coast of the PRC.

Auto Transport Service
Back