• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here, not to B Bodies

mjarvis406

Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
Howdy everyone! My name is Matt. New to the site. I bought a 1970 Road Runner 383 car back in 2002 while I was in High School in western MT. Drove it as a daily driver for a couple years and parked it. Finally getting back to my project. Got it all running again, added a Offenhauser dual plane intake, added an aluminum radiator and flex fan. Planning on dropping in a 440 this winter and maybe switching over to a 4 speed (have a pedal cluster and tranny.)

My dad is known around here as Mopar Mike. He's been a Mopar guy his whole life and maybe a career as an engine machinist, know for building higher end Mopars for guys around here. He has a 1970 Charger R/T 440 6 pack, all original survivor. His current project is a 66 Hemi Coronet, all numbers matching. He has tons of parts that he has collected over the years so we will probably post some goodies this winter once we start to weed through what we plan on using and dont need. Looking forward to sharing our projects and having another resource besides just my dad who has the B Body service manual memorized ;)

Welcome to the clan, Matt. Glad to have you here. Let's see some pics of that Runner!

We like car ****
We like car ****
We like car ****
Welcome aboard..!
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Alabama, join the fun.

welcome to FBBO now let’s see that road runner

Its less dusty now that I brought it home. Its in my garage since its raining today. I will get some more pics soon.

20210731_151950.jpg 20210626_094055.jpg 20210702_143203.jpg

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with all the projects

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back