• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New kids on the block[ no, not that bunch]

ckessel

Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score
We are done with our grieving period from losing Coco and Neko in February. Coco had arthritis and pain that meds couldn't attenuate anymore. Neko had lymphoma that was aggressive on top of his anxiety, colitis, digestive and other issues. We went to the Woods Humane Society center on Friday and picked up a bonded pair that had been dropped off a month or so ago. Meet Zeke[ neutered male] and Toga[ spayed female]. 95lb German Shepard and 50lb Australian Cattle dog. They are both a year and a month old. Its a work in progress with them as we are doing a slow introduction with them to my cats, Dart[ tabby] and Cuda[ black]. The dogs have no known history with cats. The girls have been around dogs all their life. Hopefully it works out. If not, we can take them back. The dogs were just the hounds in the backyard at their previous location and got out quite a bit. Let the fun begin!

F60D9FBE-573C-4212-BB3E-13D172BFB632.jpeg FAF4493B-A04B-40E9-BA33-192FD8564090.jpeg 2BCDB7B0-A46F-4EF3-9E33-8FDCF1F8E3FE.jpeg 10050EE5-1022-41A8-A7CE-A3C801855C80.jpeg D92AAD5E-9E2F-4729-8AD7-00630043923D.jpeg

Your cat looks very much like my one eyed Pogo cat. Sweetest cat ever..

She became one eyed due to my brothers dog. Even after that, she likes being around dogs. But I'm not going to let anything happen like that again. Dad is very protective of his kids.

955867EC-6AED-4C9B-B2A7-E93136FAC9A8.jpeg

The one dog looks a lot like Groucho Marx lol :thumbsup:

Coco was pretty laid back. Unless it was ball, stick, squeaky toy or real squeaky toy time. Then it was full tilt with her.

You're a good man @ckessel
for giving Zeke & toga a Home

you can tell a lot about a person how they treat animals
:luvplace:

Thank you. We have a larger barrier gate coming on Friday. Will install that so they can more easily observe each other. Toga is going to be a challenge. She got nose to nose with Dart yesterday but as my wife moved her back, Toga lunged and nipped but didn't connect. Gotta learn kitties were here first. My wife picked up a Nerf ball launcher from Costco yesterday. Big sleeve of squeaky balls with it. That thing is a hit! Wore those two goofballs out with multiple sessions of launching.

The barrier gate showed up yesterday. What a POS! Its intended for kids not dogs of course, but no ffn way would that thing hold a nose miner back. Zeke likes camping out on the linoleum by the front door. Last night he was airing out the undercarriage.

1C8A9A98-A9A3-4D03-AB3C-EB794A475482.jpeg 27BDBF75-0D13-4AB0-855E-B6F180C0D469.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back