• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Lift.

wagonman

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
Long time coming for Me and much needed. Should be able to get 5 cars stuffed in when said and done. Next is a Roll up door.

IMG_1438.JPG

That's what I need. LOVE my roll up doors.
Yeah those old hinged wooden saggy barn doors are a PITA to open and keep closed, 2 man job. Can live with the other one for now but will upgrade as $$ comes in.

Congrats! I have 5 sitting in the shop. Wish I could get them up and working.

All done time to get Busy. One note, the first pic shows it without the extensions. Was wondering why it did not look tall enough? Found them slid into the main posts. The instructions Suck.

IMG_1455.JPG

You will never know how you managed without it. Love mine!

All done time to get Busy. One note, the first pic shows it without the extensions. Was wondering why it did not look tall enough? Found them slid into the main posts. The instructions Suck.

View attachment 1328077
WAAA eat my heart out. Wish I knew lifts would be affordability would changed garage some when I built it. Thought about a portable but can only raise car 4' to 5' .

Already got the front suspension ripped out. This is one crusty old girl. Bent strut rod and wasted bushings, what you get on a 60yr old car.

DOLE3712.JPG

EVTC6343.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back