• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New look

63SPF

MOPAR 4 LIFE ! MOPAR OR BUST ! PLYMOUTH'S RULE !
Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
Is it just me ?
How ya'll feel about the new look?
I like the old look better.
Maybe it will grow on me.

Changes are always annoying, in my opinion. I refuse to accept the software updates on my phone because they never result in an improvement for me.
I understand that there are aspects of a site that get outdated and need to be improved, I just wish that the layout and font design were to stay the same.
One thing I did notice and I haven't decided whether I like it or not....
When a person you have on IGNORE is quoted in a post now, their screen name does show up but their content is hidden unless you click on it. That may help when a response seems out of context. Sometimes, I see a name of a person that annoys me just to see their screen name but that is my own problem to deal with.
I like the traditional...I have a classic car, my hairstyle is classic, my cell phone rings like an old A T & T phone too.

While I felt that things were fine as they were, I'm sure I'll get used to the changes and will consider them to be just fine, around the time they get changed again. :)

I have also noticed that a lot of either links, or videos people post are blocked.

I don't want to be negative but personally I hate the new look.
The old layout was classy, it now seems too busy and childish.

How ya'll feel about the new look?

1653911445909.png

I like the old look better.

True dat.
Maybe it will grow on me.

We have no choice.

Changes are always annoying, in my opinion. I refuse to accept the software updates on my phone because they never result in an improvement for me.

1653911688675.png

I understand that there are aspects of a site that get outdated and need to be improved, I just wish that the layout and font design were to stay the same.

1653911811511.png

As I do FBBO from my phone, I now guess I need magnifying glasses to go along with this new look.

What happened to the C-body link at the bottom of the page? So I didn't have to have two bookmarks, I'd come here first then go to the C-body forum by hitting the link.

If anything 'needs' to be changed, how about some new smilies?

What happened to the C-body link at the bottom of the page? So I didn't have to have two bookmarks, I'd come here first then go to the C-body forum by hitting the link.

"Other sites to visit" I see C bodies is missing. @Joeychgo will get it back I am sure.

Can't find any of them....

Agree with the childish looking icons. I do like that the menu bar sticks at the top no mater where your at in a thread so it's quick to navigate somewhere else.

Why do we have a home botton and it gos to forums?

Auto Transport Service
Back