• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member 6BBL

vitamin c

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Ive been a member on FABO only for a couple years and have looked around here a couple times. I figured i better get signed up and get back to some B body action. My first mopar is this early 6BBl i picked up in 1987. i street raced and played with this car for years, and then decided to have it gone through by musclecar restorations about 3 years ago. I do have all the origional documentation for the car and have been in contact with the origional owner. The car is from Roger Otto motors, Glenwood, Ia.

Attachments

• kruger-framer[1].jpg
    kruger-framer[1].jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 540
nice looking car. i'm doing my vitamin c rr and putting a 6 pack hood on it.hope it looks as good as yours when i'm done.

With a car that looks that nice i'm sure you are welcome everywhere you go! But welcome to the best website (that doesn't have naked women).

:hello2::sSig_welcometoourcl Nice car, I'm also on fabo.

Welcome - great car!

Welcome From Ohio!

Your car is awesome!

I too, have a A12 Roadrunner that is just finishing up a rotisere restoration.

Isn't this the Holley car that MCR built and has been heavily featured in pics/magazines? A truly inspirational car, details are immaculate, fabulous car indeed!

Isn't this the Holley car that MCR built and has been heavily featured in pics/magazines? A truly inspirational car, details are immaculate, fabulous car indeed!

MCR did this car, but it is not the Holley car. It hasnt been in any magazines. As funny as it sounds one of the mags was in the MCR shop when they were finishing up on this one and they said that they have done several A12 articles and werent interested at this time. I do realize that there are alot of K-2, 4 speed cars out there, so no problem with me. It is the origional engine and trans, and i have all of the origional paperwork and order forms from the origional owner.

welcome to the site very nice looking car great color combo love the steel wheels thanks for sharing :headbang:

Great Runner!! I like your Valiant too. Welcome.
Thanks everyone, yes the Road Runner is over the top. I wish it was back to a street driver, but the car was just to valuable to risk driving around. I had the itch for another big block so that explains the 383 valiant. My next project will for sure be another B body

Auto Transport Service
Back