• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member Barry

Barry Mopar

Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guys
My name is Barry and I am from The Netherlands in Europe.
Owned many Mopars in the last 15 years.
Now in my garage a 68 Satellite, 28 Chrysler 72 Roadster, 38 Nash Lafayette Coupe, 76 Dodge PU (my daily), 65 Chrysler NYer.

For years i follow this site and got much info from it, thanks!
Sometimes I can not find the answer on my Mopar related issues i decided to sign up. Its the best hobby in the World working on Mopars on saterdays.

Thanks again, in the past you have been a great help for me already !

Cheers
Barry

Too bad you do not own a Plymouth Barracuda. If so, we could call you Barry Cuda.
Welcome to the forum. How is the weather and the Women over there???

Hi Barry , welcome to the forum ... Amsterdam?
Great city great people...
We are almost neighbours !

Welcome aboard from NJ Barry. That's an impressive car collection. Any chance you could post up some pictures?

Welcome aboard Barry from Michigan USA. Yep, we gotta see some pics of your collection.

Welcome from Georgia, USA.

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - car collections don’t exist unless we see pics of them ....."

We are Barry lucky you decided to join the FBBO gathering and Thanks! Now if we could see pics of your collection, it would be appreciated by all. From the Pacific Northwest, welcome aboard...:luvplace:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Auto Transport Service
Back