• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member, but not new to B's

RussT Plymouths

Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
I've been a fan of this site, reading on and off as a guest for many years, and decided it was time to join and give back if I could. I still own my first three Mopars, bought in the 1980's, and having them this many years means I've collected other cars and parts as well. It also means I have some experience and stories about how to get and keep them running and driving. While i appreciate original cars, all of mine have seen updates and modifications as the budget would allow, and to be able to get to work every day.

First car, 1966 New Yorker, 440, 4dr. Wife hated it, now is providing parts. Wives have great power.

Second car, 1973 Satellite Sebring, 2dr. Wife loved it, and wants it back running so I'm collecting parts and ideas for the upgrade. I'm very interested in the 3G Hemi forums, great reading and ideas.

Third car, 1967 Belvedere II Silver Special, my favorite. The first upgrade was power disc brakes in the early 1990's. Now a 383/833 car. I'm collecting parts for a 3.23 gear change.

Welcome from Alabama, I'm with you on the Silver Special Belvedere.

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Love the variety.

We're gonna need pics.

The parts car for my wagon is a slant six 4 door Bel II with a silver special interior and AC.

I just dug out a 66 slant six 4 door Bel II to start parting out. First I need to evict the rat family living in it.

Pics will need to wait till I stick the 3.23's in. I needed shop space so it got stuffed in the shipping container for a few months. It also needs the throw-out bearing replaced. I plan on doing both at the same time

untitled.png
and yes, it's the law around here...
:xscuseless: :thumbsup:

hello and welcome to the site. Need some pics please.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome RussT
Car pictures but no rodents please.

welcome from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back