• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member, but old Mopar enthusiast

cudabee

Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Hello. I've enjoyed FBBO from a distance for some time, or as another member said,"lurked". The info. is valuable, the knowledge and input is exceptional. I'm finally gathering up pieces for a Super "B" project that I'll be starting.(major body work, but totally #'s matching) I live on a cattle ranch in a fairly remote portion of SE Montana, but the way I look at it, that's half way between Ca. and "the Mopar rich Midwest", so it'll work. I've owned, driven with pride and worked on many different Dodge and Plymouth products.( always kicked myself for ever selling most of them) My first was a 1970 Ply. Cuda' 440-6, 4-spd. car. My last, a 1969 Super Bee that needs some TLC. It's been about fifteen years since the last Mopar ( 1964 383 Sport Fury ) left my possession sadly. One thing I've noticed, now when ya' pick up a "project car" the body will surely need more attention.
Anyway, looking forward to conversing with the rest of you from time to time.

Hello!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining our community!
Some nice cars there!
Plenty of help and topics on this forum.
Along with some fun and laughter.
Again, thanks for joining!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome also--waiting for 'before' pics!

Welcome to FBBO. Sounds like you've had a pretty nice stable of Mopars. Glad you joined.

Welcome. I "lurked" for quite awhile before joining, don't know why. Probably lazy. Sounds like you need a new project.

Thanks for the warm reception everyone. I'll try to get some photos going soon, (...I know, ....a thread w/o photos is worthless) been busy around here. (calving time)

Thanks for the warm reception everyone. I'll try to get some photos going soon, (...I know, ....a thread w/o photos is worthless) been busy around here. (calving time)
Cool, another rancher/farmer on the forum. Sold off all our cattle years ago due to low prices and lack of available labor. Just corn and soybeans nowadays. Good luck with the calving.

Finally, here's a couple of pic's of my S-Bee project. (trying to get this picture loading thing figured out) I see this car as an excellent project, but it will take perseverance. I'll put more photos up later.
IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG

Nope. Black and probably the best they had in '69. Any signs of Spring in Canada yet?

Auto Transport Service
Back